"Rusty car" sells for $226,521 on Ebay

ImUrOBGYN

Even if I was rich as fuck I don't understand wanting to spend that much money on THAT. Rare, yes, but thats crrrrrrazaaayy

If you have every other car you want,why not?Plus when you get together with your friends you can say raise your hands if you have a 63 SD Tempest,oh wait,only I do.

I used to be BIG into the Old Muscle Car Craze as I got my first Muscle Car at 18 when I bought a 69 Road Runner (the year was 1973). The only reason I got out was the prices just kept going so high that it was NO longer feasible to race one or drive one. I got to go fro a drive in the very 1st HEMI E Body Convertible ever built, it was a red on red 1970 Cuda, it was owned by my friend Paul Suloff who was the National Marketing Manager for Goodyear Tire and Rubber.

Paul bought the car for one price and sold it within 2 years and doubled his money. The guy that bought it from him kept it for some 10 years and the car then went to AZ for over $2,000,000. Can you drive that car and have fun, sure, but at what risk ?

I will see if I can post up some pictures of a Collection that I have been to in TN that is owned by one man. He has some 50 restored Classics and Musclecars all in one building that is heated, air conditioned, dehumidified, piped in music, BIG Security.

Chuck

I know paul also, he drives my uncle john's car! Small world!