Favorite Handgun ?

thorne

I'm looking to purchase a handgun. I've got a 9mm Hipoint right now and I really do like it other then being kinda heavy. I've never had jams or anything with it.

I would really like to get a Colt Peacemaker because I always love the look but the price is prohibitive.

Suggestions?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved my 1911 TRP, p226, g20 and I still love my SA XD9. I would have to say my favorite is the TRP although it was a little modified from the factory it still was the best I have shot. Now my brothers HK USP is damn fine too. Shoot them all and get your own idea

I really like the Springfield XD45, but if I buy one soon, I'll be getting the XD40.

If you like vintage small-caliber, try finding a Colt 1903. It's the original pocket auto, and they're a great little shooter. Accurate, comfortable in the hand, low-recoil, and they pack a surprising amount of punch.

I really like the Springfield XD45, but if I buy one soon, I'll be getting the XD40.

If you like vintage small-caliber, try finding a Colt 1903. It's the original pocket auto, and they're a great little shooter. Accurate, comfortable in the hand, low-recoil, and they pack a surprising amount of punch.

I can't stand the XD, My buddy bought one and if you don't hold that thing with the death grip it jams.

What I would like is a wheel gun. I don't even care if its just a 22 for plinkin.

I can't stand the XD, My buddy bought one and if you don't hold that thing with the death grip it jams.

What I would like is a wheel gun. I don't even care if its just a 22 for plinkin.

Oh man NASR had a sale this weekend on S&W revolvers you should of let me know earlier. Actually I ended up putting a S&W 357 revolver on layaway at vances last week until I found a better gun. I am going to cancel the layaway this weekend so you could pick it up if you wanted to. its the 4" barrel they wanted $550. Doesn't look like they shot it that much.

I did not read all of that ^^^^^^

With that being said, of all of the firearms I have owned, my MOST FAVORITE to shoot, is my Ruger Single Six. It is an amazing shooter and cheap as shit to shoot all day.

My Springfield 1911 A1 is 2nd.

:thumbup:

KillJoy

The S&W 686 is one of the most comfortable revolvers I have ever held.

Glocks are awesome. I have a glock 23 and I will own this gun until the day that I die. It is just that amazing. My buddy just got a S&W M&P compact 40 this past weekend and I had the chance to put a couple mags through it and I was impressed. Its a really nice weapon and Im actually considering getting a full size 9mm M&P for myself.