Good Deal On '03 Cobra?

Wease

My brother's been looking for either an 03/04 Cobra or an 05/06 GTO. We found one which I think might be a steal. 2003 Cobra, 9K miles, never raced, in perfect shape, only a CAI and catback exhaust, and never pullied: $20K. Good deal? I think so. Thoughts? :confused:

My brother's been looking for either an 03/04 Cobra or an 05/06 GTO. We found one which I think might be a steal. 2003 Cobra, 9K miles, never raced, in perfect shape, only a CAI and catback exhaust, and never pullied: $20K. Good deal? I think so. Thoughts? :confused:

sounds nice...where's it at....give me a number, I'll go check it out and let you know ;) me would want badly....

Yeah, sounds like a great deal. Of course, I'd be suspicious, though with it being that cheap. What more do we know about the owner? Are they just desperate to unload it, given economic times are rough? That makes some sense, but I'd just tread carefully.

watch for rear end issues. we've had a couple with bad rear ends.

That happens when you are dealing with a 3650lb pig, big power and a weak IRS. Rear ends break when people don't know how to get out of wheel hop. There are stock IRS cars in the 10s.

But that sounds like a killer deal. I wouldnt let mine go for anything less than $22.5 with 38k miles.

That happens when you are dealing with a 3650lb pig, big power and a weak IRS. Rear ends break when people don't know how to get out of wheel hop. There are stock IRS cars in the 10s.

But that sounds like a killer deal. I wouldnt let mine go for anything less than $22.5 with 38k miles.

ill give you 19

As cheap as you are, would you give $22.5 for it? WWJD

sounds like a good deal. these cars are coming down in price as people are panicking over the economy. plenty of issues to look out for, but with 9k miles, and unmodded, you can't go wrong. mine just turned 16k miles, and it still has a new car interior smell

i picked mine up for 15,5 but that was a steal.....he wanted 20 firm but talked him down.i know i will never find that good of a deal again.good luck on your buy sounds nice.

Holy hell, $15,500!? Miles, mods, etc.? That's insane, especially for such a rare color... :eek: