wtb: mossberg 500/590 or remington 870

AWW$HEEET

Surprising. Everyone I talk about hates on the Mossberg. Im honestly leaning toward that though.

I've used 500's as breaching tools. Never had a single problem with them. The 590 is the way to go. Granted I like 870's, but the 590 does come with ghost ring sights too and not to mention, higher capacity.

I've used 500's as breaching tools. Never had a single problem with them. The 590 is the way to go. Granted I like 870's, but the 590 does come with ghost ring sights too and not to mention, higher capacity.

Wheres a good dealer in Columbus? Ive tried the Mossberg website for the last 3 days but its slow as shit for some reason.

I saw one online and it said there was a 200 tax stamp.... It was a old post from 2006 I think.... Is there a tax stamp on it?

Nope, just has a thicker walled barrel and bayonet lug. You just have to special order it. Sure you can go to Vance's if you're cheap and know everything about guns. See Greg @ Blackwing, he'll take care of you trust me. You're not a damn number like Vance's.