Orion Nebula again - new tech used

Tractor

I think I nailed this nebula the other night. I used a couple different exposures to create an HDR image of it. This ones going on my wall as soon as I get the print back from cord.

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f185/EWhytsell/M4211-18-08.jpg

how big does the print come out to? i've been looking for a few photos to frame and put in my living room. i was really wanting to get some of those space looking pics the youtube video shows the guy doing on the streets, but the couple times ive emailed him, i got no response. i'd buy one off you if it was a decent size to fill up my wall. maybe a few if you have other pics.

Yeap from my backyard in the freezing cold, but it pays off when I get a nice image.

You could get a setup to do that for $3000-4000 which would be the scope, camera and other random wires and stuff. You can get good images with cheap stuff really, but like anything else the more money you put into the gear the less time you have to spend processing it. Even the money I have in my stuff is nothing compared to what some people will spend (just like any hobby though.)

how big does the print come out to? i've been looking for a few photos to frame and put in my living room. i was really wanting to get some of those space looking pics the youtube video shows the guy doing on the streets, but the couple times ive emailed him, i got no response. i'd buy one off you if it was a decent size to fill up my wall. maybe a few if you have other pics.

I processed that image out to be a nice 16x20. The RAW unprocessed file had it at around 40x36 and if I wanted to I could perform a debayer-drizzle algorithm to boost that to probably 140x120. I might need to buy a new computer for it to finish those calculations before the end of the year though:-)

I only use that process on tiny objects that can easily be cropped out before processing begins to speed things up.