kick a mofo while he's down

Guest Removed

Rob can be an asshole from time to time, but he has helped me out when i've been in binds and I know he has helped several other people here. He doesnt deserve that kind of shit.

That wasn't directed at anyone in particular. Maybe I should clarify for everyone next time. I'm just saying that I don't trust anyone and this situation is a good example of why.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I in know way mean to start a bunch of BS on the internet, It's obvious that I've been made out to be the bad guy here, Well, I know this forum has all it's buddies or what not and I could care less who is or isn't... I just want you to know that I in no way shape or form tried or was going to try and rip Rob off, I actually liked the guy and thought everything was cool.

Well, After I had the tech from mead ( He is my room mate, that why the owner wants to stay out of it) come over to Robs to check out his work I was told by him (the tech) to promptly remove my car ( I'm no expert on cages or welding, that's why it was there in the first place) I was told that the cage would in no way shape or form pass NHRA tech or even 25.5 SFI rules... and that's what the car went in for... i even gave Rob the SFI rule book.

Robs car was going to take 3... maybe 4 days tops to prep and paint, Rob was well aware I was going to pay professionals to do the job ( Unlike my car was ) And that all we were waiting on was for him to buy the supplies to do the work, ( The painter is a member here, but chooses to stay out of it... he said he would back me up if he had too as well ) Well... that's where we left off after we discussed getting the cars towed... that he would call me when he was ready and had the money. Honestly Rob was scaring me with his finacial troubles, and I didn't want him to get evicted with my car sitting there, as well as him needing the garage to make money.

After the cars are towed, he made this post... which came as a surprise to me because I thought everything was to go threw... EVEN AFTER I got my car to a shop and certified welders wouldn't even pass the welds, I'm not a dickhead like that... didn't want to hurt Robs feelings and was just going to chalk it up as a re-do.... the project will move along eventually. Keep the shit to myself and the guys who seen the shitty work.

I'm not asking you to believe what I'm saying, but it is the truth... even though I'm not known on here or anything like that....I have no reason to lie.

Just Please understand where I'm coming from here.

Guest Removed
Look, I in know way mean to start a bunch of BS on the internet, It's obvious that I've been made out to be the bad guy here, Well, I know this forum has all it's buddies or what not and I could care less who is or isn't... I just want you to know that I in no way shape or form tried or was going to try and rip Rob off, I actually liked the guy and thought everything was cool.

Well, After I had the tech from mead ( He is my room mate, that why the owner wants to stay out of it) come over to Robs to check out his work I was told by him (the tech) to promptly remove my car ( I'm no expert on cages or welding, that's why it was there in the first place) I was told that the cage would in no way shape or form pass NHRA tech or even 25.5 SFI rules... and that's what the car went in for... i even gave Rob the SFI rule book.

Robs car was going to take 3... maybe 4 days tops to prep and paint, Rob was well aware I was going to pay professionals to do the job ( Unlike my car was ) And that all we were waiting on was for him to buy the supplies to do the work, ( The painter is a member here, but chooses to stay out of it... he said he would back me up if he had too as well ) Well... that's where we left off after we discussed getting the cars towed... that he would call me when he was ready and had the money. Honestly Rob was scaring me with his finacial troubles, and I didn't want him to get evicted with my car sitting there, as well as him needing the garage to make money.

After the cars are towed, he made this post... which came as a surprise to me because I thought everything was to go threw... EVEN AFTER I got my car to a shop and certified welders wouldn't even pass the welds, I'm not a dickhead like that... didn't want to hurt Robs feelings and was just going to chalk it up as a re-do.... the project will move along eventually. Keep the shit to myself and the guys who seen the shitty work.

I'm not asking you to believe what I'm saying, but it is the truth... even though I'm not known on here or anything like that....I have no reason to lie.

Just Please understand where I'm coming from here.

lets recap since you already knew this

i have already posted saying there were welds that needed redone, and some bars i needed to fix! you yourself was over here for most of all this work. you were fully aware I had to fix some things.

and im not done with his car. i was in the middle of taking the cage out for final welding, and fabing. .

Tech inspectors cert that cage design, not the weld's. in which it has been said already, i had to redo them. kind of hard to inspect a cage when i was not completely done!

and of course, i made this post after i seen the condition of my car!

Now , what was our original agreement there sam? After your car got here it went from a 12 point with some funny car bars, and frame connectors to all this. granted i was tryying to steer you away from the irs into laddering it with a 9"

and so now basiclly your sitting here telling me everything your wife said in to me in that message was a lie, and everything you have said over here was bs. and of course the inspector was your room mate :rolleyes: