Spotted: Ferrari 612

Putty

I dont understand his logic cause he sold his Ferrari 430 before he got the Skyline and ZR1. Then sold those for the 599. I think he is goin to keep this one for awhile (atleast a year) is my guess.

I feel like a stalker but I live next to him so it is hard for me not to notice the dozen 80k+ cars.

Stalker

I dont understand his logic cause he sold his Ferrari 430 before he got the Skyline and ZR1. Then sold those for the 599. I think he is goin to keep this one for awhile (atleast a year) is my guess.

I feel like a stalker but I live next to him so it is hard for me not to notice the dozen 80k+ cars.

Tell us about your pad then, kid, if you live next to him.....Go

Stalker

I actually did see a 612 3 or 4 months ago on 270.

Me and another s4 with some stuff done to it are in the fast lane and we went past a jeep SRT8 (with at least exhaust?) and the 612. Too bad it was ~6 on a weekday or things could have gotten really interesting.

Looks like it was a status trade.....$317,000 SHIT!!!

"At three times the price not nearly three times the car, but still unmatched in sophisticated speed and sex appeal."

http://www.motortrend.com/roadtests/coupes/112_0901_chevrolet_corvette_ferrari_599_gtb_comparison/review_and_results.html