2nd try?

Guest Jrcz24

We would highly enjoy having your father as a part of this site. Let us know if he wants to join.

Actually the cars he has now is an '02 Malibu, 98 z24 w/ '03 sunfire front end, '89 z24 vert w/ 3400, 98 cavalier, '90 Chevy 2500. So he might not fit in too much.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually the cars he has now is an '02 Malibu, 98 z24 w/ '03 sunfire front end, '89 z24 vert w/ 3400, 98 cavalier, '90 Chevy 2500. So he might not fit in too much.

Yeah but I bet he is really cool.

Tell him to make his s/n JRCz24sDADTEHEHE so we can all posi-rep him.

I never had those cars I mentioned (Iwish I did). My dad has had them. I started with a Cav cause my first one was an '89 and only had 19,000 original miles on it and it was only $300. So i figured I would try it out cause I needed a car because my school was kinda far from our house and I didn't want to take the bus no more. Then I just got into them and got a couple other ones.

just to help you out, i wouldnt admit this. My first car was a 91 grand prix, and i really liked it to, hency why i also bought another one. The difference is, ive never wasted any money on either of them trying to make them quick or look good cause i know it would just take to much money. They are good for daily drivers, but nothing more.

just to help you out, i wouldnt admit this. My first car was a 91 grand prix, and i really liked it to, hency why i also bought another one. The difference is, ive never wasted any money on either of them trying to make them quick or look good cause i know it would just take to much money. They are good for daily drivers, but nothing more.

Grand prix's aren't that bad. Some of the new GTP's are pretty peppy

I dont care if the guy drives a festiva, a cavalier a mustang, or an f body. If you have choosen a cavalier, more power to you. I dont even care if you put a fucking body kit on it and wear a ricer flag from your back pocket. All you have to do is start off being respectful. If you fucked up and talked shit on another board, man up and if thats how you feel, than shit, say it. I cant stand it when people say, "its a piece of shit" I drive. Keep it clean, take care of it. Hell its a car. It has an engine, tires and I assume it can go down a track. This aint "9seccolumbusracing.com". Fuck it if it makes it down the track in 32 secs I am fine with that. Just make an effort to be cool. Dont try to impress anyone just be yourself. Tell who you are, what you drive, post pics, state why your here and hope for the best. By the love of god dont start 3 posts in the oven.
  • Upvote 1

I never had those cars I mentioned (Iwish I did). My dad has had them. I started with a Cav cause my first one was an '89 and only had 19,000 original miles on it and it was only $300. So i figured I would try it out cause I needed a car because my school was kinda far from our house and I didn't want to take the bus no more. Then I just got into them and got a couple other ones.

you must be fucking retarded. your like a crazy ex gf.. just fucking go away

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

not old POS ones with a 3.1L

I know those were kinda slow. I had a 93 sunbird with a 3.1 it was slow as fuck for a v6, but it got me from point A to B until some old lady totaled it.

There was a 4th that already got deleted. Or so I was told.

Yeah, that was the one where he tried to tell us about his oh so wonderful life that we all care about so much. It had pics of him in it...dammit...shoulda saved it. Would have been some great photoshop potential right there.

So from what we've shown him in his two threads he's spot on :wtf::nono: He has to jump through hoops, even though he's trying.....we have a handful of guys bashing him for what he drives...when it sounds like he at least is into cars....hmmmm.......I think we've all owned a POS or something that's been or would have been disapproved.

Seriously....in this thread we have a Mustang with Hood Envy that has been bashed for it and is self admited not fast....and remember you're second try at things??

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51300

......a Sentra that just took a few licks in another thread and is a self admited disliked car....and a V6 F-Body that is what it is...and is also self hated....hmmm....again, I fuck the soap-box BS....time to look in the mirror guys.

I'm not into J-bodies myself, but then if I was young and had to make due with what I have, I'd make it my own, just not rice it out, and enjoy what I have.

I already stated what my problem was with this guy. I love J bodies all day. Mad wicked sweet. Plus my car is actually faster than his, so this is one time that I can bash somebody and you want to take it away from me. Thats poop and I disagree. :D

Wow...3rd or 4th into way to fail... yea I drive a neon but atleast I got on columbusRACING an have made my car somewhat quick....

This guy drives a body kitted cavalier an comes off as a dick....its cool though but untill its somewhat quick he still fails this isant columbusCARSHOWricefest.org

But ahh well if I could negative rep I would but ic ant anymore dammit

An farley to rep at the top right of each post there's a scale thing...hit that an u can rep him positive or negative....

I dont care if the guy drives a festiva, a cavalier a mustang, or an f body. If you have choosen a cavalier, more power to you. I dont even care if you put a fucking body kit on it and wear a ricer flag from your back pocket. All you have to do is start off being respectful. If you fucked up and talked shit on another board, man up and if thats how you feel, than shit, say it. I cant stand it when people say, "its a piece of shit" I drive. Keep it clean, take care of it. Hell its a car. It has an engine, tires and I assume it can go down a track. This aint "9seccolumbusracing.com". Fuck it if it makes it down the track in 32 secs I am fine with that. Just make an effort to be cool. Dont try to impress anyone just be yourself. Tell who you are, what you drive, post pics, state why your here and hope for the best. By the love of god dont start 3 posts in the oven.

See, this guy gets it. Why cant the rest of you? If I would have joined on here and acted like this guy, I would expect the same treatment.