WalMart Stampede video

SLOWLX

Hell, you see the worker get the hell out of the way immediately? He knew what was coming already. It's funny and sad. Sad first. It's sad first. I meant sad first.

Though, I feel WalMart could've enacted a better plan, I still feel a bit uncomfortable laying all the blame on them. Why kinda fucking person are you when you're part of the reason why a store has to implement some sort of security measures to keep a group of people from stampeding each other to death? And over what? FUCKING WALMART SHOPPING?!?!?! :mad: I want to line them all up single file; WalMart execs and stampeding assholes, alike, and strangle the hell out of them one by one until I either see the light of reason and understanding in their eyes or the lights go out*.

*Disclaimer: Only until they're unconscious. ;)

Hell, you see the worker get the hell out of the way immediately? He knew what was coming already. It's funny and sad. Sad first. It's sad first. I meant sad first.

Though, I feel WalMart could've enacted a better plan, I still feel a bit uncomfortable laying all the blame on them. Why kinda fucking person are you when you're part of the reason why a store has to implement some sort of security measures to keep a group of people from stampeding each other to death? And over what? FUCKING WALMART SHOPPING?!?!?! :mad: I want to line them all up single file; WalMart execs and stampeding assholes, alike, and strangle the hell out of them one by one until I either see the light of reason and understanding in their eyes or the lights go out*.

*Disclaimer: Only until they're unconscious. ;)

Its just the mere act of closing the doors and convincing people there is something special to be had once the doors are finally open. People are ignorant. Theres nothing fucking there. Its the same shit walmart sells everyday. If you see something on black friday going for a steal, come in the next day and tell the manager you want the same item at that price. It works if your persistant enough. Ask me how I know. http://www.jetnation.com/forums/images/smilies/getgreen.gif

just think if walmart goes thru with arming the greeters. u'll have 80 yr old grandpas/grandmas poppin off shots either into they're own body accidently or into anybody that excites them. it be some funny ass shit to see on a security cam of some 85 yr gma squeezin off .45 rounds, gun flailing backward hittin her in the face knocking her uncounscious as she just shot 3 unsuspecting shoppers. LOL