One less criminal on the streets.

unfunnyryan

Who else heard about this?

http://www.wtte28.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/wtte_vid_1208.shtml

Guy robs a bank, a guy follows the car and call police. Police catch up to him so he shoots him self.

My brother was on his way to work this morning and saw police swarming the 5/3 bank on henderson across from ritas.

saw that on the news today. I was just at that bank at lunch yesterday too. :eek: scarey shit as this is the second "close call" I've been around. tow years ago, my wife left her bank on Westerville road and within minutes the bank was held up. She saw the cops as she was going back to her office with lunch from Wendy's.

Did you know that 5/3 is the only major bank in Columbus that prohibits concealed carry in their bank?

Take a look at the robberies in the past few days.

haha also notice the set of double doors to get from outside to the actual interior of the bank. if you have a CC you wont make it in the 2nd set and wont get out the 1st untill the 5 0 gets there.

National City prohibits it as well.

It's not their company policy. I only know this because there is a thread on OFCC where people are pissed because PNC is anti-gun and they want to change banks so that they can carry while banking.

It's not their company policy. I only know this because there is a thread on OFCC where people are pissed because PNC is anti-gun and they want to change banks so that they can carry while banking.

Really? I guess I'm just not scared enough to NEED a gun to walk from my car to the bank door.

Really? I guess I'm just not scared enough to NEED a gun to walk from my car to the bank door.

Who said any of them were "scared"?

I don't go into 5/3 because I can't carry in there. I only use the drive thru. If you go 4 places in a day, lets say, gas station, work, bank, store, plus home and car, and everywhere but the bank allows you to carry, you have an IWB holster, under tuck, for the average customer, it's more of a hassle to disarm for 10 minutes, than what using that bank is worth.

Who said any of them were "scared"?

I don't go into 5/3 because I can't carry in there. I only use the drive thru. If you go 4 places in a day, lets say, gas station, work, bank, store, plus home and car, and everywhere but the bank allows you to carry, you have an IWB holster, under tuck, for the average customer, it's more of a hassle to disarm for 10 minutes, than what using that bank is worth.

go to the 5/3 inside kroger at broad and RNA. theres nothing in there saying no carry. ive actually been in the offices a few times while carrying ;)

The more I hear about these no carry rules the more i realize its complete bullshit. I think their goal is to just convince paranoid soccer moms that their bank is somehow safe.

although the only people its stopping are ones who paid a decent amount of money along with a good amount of time and effort just to obey the law correctly...

go to the 5/3 inside kroger at broad and RNA. theres nothing in there saying no carry. ive actually been in the offices a few times while carrying ;)

I just giggled like a school girl.

The more I hear about these no carry rules the more i realize its complete bullshit. I think their goal is to just convince paranoid soccer moms that their bank is somehow safe.

although the only people its stopping are ones who paid a decent amount of money along with a good amount of time and effort just to obey the law correctly...

I was talking to the teller at Huntington today and she says

"What bank would put a sign on the door that says people can't legally carry guns in their bank?!?! Are they stupid?!"

I was surprised

I was talking to the teller at Huntington today and she says

"What bank would put a sign on the door that says people can't legally carry guns in their bank?!?! Are they stupid?!"

I was surprised

Im actually surprised more CCW'ers dont just ignore the signs. The shit's concealed anyway! no one its gonna know unless you pull it out to save someone at which point they probably wouldn't care.

or maybe they do and dont tell anyone

o0o0o0o0o......