New old guy!

frankenstang

Well, been a couple of years since I have been on here. Got out of mustangs for a while and into bikes, but got a new (to me) 06 Mustang GT daily driver for my wife, and here I am.

Casually looking for deals on used S197 performance parts, as well as Q&A support.

Lewis

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Well, been a couple of years since I have been on here. Got out of mustangs for a while and into bikes, but got a new (to me) 06 Mustang GT daily driver for my wife, and here I am.

Casually looking for deals on used S197 performance parts, as well as Q&A support.

Lewis

This is nice, but an incomplete intro. We need some pics of car and bikes. There are plenty of motorcyclists on here as well.

Columbus racing is no longer accepting applicants with Mustangs or LSx powered vehicles. On account of Sol740 confusing all your fucking names and not remembering a single one of you.

Welcome anyway though, guy whom I won't remember here in 3 .. 2 ...

where the fuck am I ?

Columbus racing is no longer accepting applicants with Mustangs or LSx powered vehicles. On account of Sol740 confusing all your fucking names and not remembering a single one of you.

Welcome anyway though, guy whom I won't remember here in 3 .. 2 ...

where the fuck am I ?

:ta: