Ya'll are pussies.

Devils Advocate

For letting your bitches run rampant on here. I just got neg repped by hal's woman for talking shit... Ive been on here since i was motherfuckin sixteen, and I dont need to be disrespected by some bitch because she is slobbing on somebody's knob.

Disclaimer: Internet reputation on a website infrequently visited by me is VERY important to my self esteem.

DDisclaimer: Im very drunk... And I still make more coherent posts than most of the sober rednecks on this bitch.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For letting your bitches run rampant on here. I just got neg repped by hal's woman for talking shit... Ive been on here since i was motherfuckin sixteen, and I dont need to be disrespected by some bitch because she is slobbing on somebody's knob.

Disclaimer: Internet reputation on a website infrequently visited by me is VERY important to my self esteem.

DDisclaimer: Im very drunk... And I still make more coherent posts than most of the sober rednecks on this bitch.

NEGATIVE REP!

WTF is wrong with you? That "bitch" has been more an active member than you this year, and i don't mean just by giving you -rep either

Its funny how everybody in the "wheres hal" thread is danglin off his girl's nuts.

"oh hai gurl"

"lolers tell hal I said hi"

"will u get me food keke"

" call me sometime u too hun"

"when will he be back I miss him"

Talking to people we know is "dangling off his girl's nuts"? Girls don't have nuts deuche bag. Never seen your ass out to a meet either.

WTF is wrong with you? That "bitch" has been more an active member than you this year, and i don't mean just by giving you -rep either

Talking to people we know is "dangling off his girl's nuts"? Girls don't have nuts deuche bag. Never seen your ass out to a meet either.

:bangbang:

Why are there even two threads concerning this? And for those asking who miss Hal, if he was really your friend, wouldn't you know where he was at; wouldn't he be talking to you? I bet yes. So, get over it and get you another young, angry white man to look up to.

Note:

I don't know what Hal's doing, either, but it's because he doesn't want to admit to a friendship with a Puerto Rican. :(