Greetings from A Newbie

Feffman

Ok so I'm not web savy. I spend my time on the race track instead of a computer screen.

http://www.mvptracktime.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Radical/.pond/OnTrack.jpg.w110h73.jpg

http://www.mvptracktime.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Radical/.pond/FrontOnTrack.JPG.w110h73.jpg

http://www.mvptracktime.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/Radical/.pond/BackRight.jpg.w110h83.jpg

No I don't have 1/4 mile or lap times. Just a nice road racing car to run.

Feff

I like you.

Welcome to CR.

any relation to Dave Pfeffer? works at Jefferson, also restores old cars in Blacklick?

Probably a distant cousin as it's not a real popular last name. Lot of that German side of the family from Virginia.

Feff

pretty bad car, where do you take it? mid-ohio, beaver run, nelson ledges?

Just picked it up in 2008. Did a weekend at Blackhawk Farms, a day on the full track at Autobahn Country Club and a day at Gateway International.

In 2009 we will be at Mid Ohio, Putnam Park, Autobahn, Road Atlanta, VIR, Watkins Glen and Summit Point.

Feff

kick ass Radical Mark. I'd love to see it in action sometime. Any other cars in your collection currently? I'd have a hard time believing that someone with enough of an addiction to buy a Radical wouldn't have some other cool toys.

kick ass Radical Mark. I'd love to see it in action sometime. Any other cars in your collection currently? I'd have a hard time believing that someone with enough of an addiction to buy a Radical wouldn't have some other cool toys.

My first auto love are Lotus'. I've owned, at various times, five Esprits ranging from a 1980 Esprit S2 (minor restoration project) to a 1999 Esprit V8. Daily drivers have included an Alfa 164 (great car but too many glitches), Jaguar XJR, Cadillac CTS-V (one of my favorite cars, period.) and a couple of Saab AERO.

SR3's were built as a way for amateur racers to purchase a fully prepped track car that is a shit ton of fun. Most straight line people would have no idea what that is.

The Radical was my answer to not driving a street car on the track any longer. Most people look at me and ask "Who makes Radical?", even a fair amoung of raod-course drivers.

Feff

PS: The toaster missed the bathtub! :nutkick:

Come to Mid Ohio with us (www.MVPTrackTime.com) October 17-18, 2009 and you can see the Radical. Maybe even a ride as it's a 2-seater.

Feff

I'm sure I'll forget about it by then, but that sounds awesome.

I'm hoping to be out there on two wheels next season, we'll see how much money I waste on things other than a race bike.

I'm hoping to be out there on two wheels next season, we'll see how much money I waste on things other than a race bike.

Kenny:

I've been looking at litre bikes after being off two wheels for a while. Got an itch to ride again and do some track riding as well.

Feff