Wrong Craiglist post.

thorne

http://jacksonville.craigslist.org/rnr/946382828.html

To the guy I met at the bar Wednesday night (Downtown)

Reply to: pers-946382828@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-12-05, 3:10PM EST

I was the blonde with the nice rack, tight jeans, and oh so tan body. You bought me drinks all night long. After the bar closed we went back to my place, for some more drinks. After many more drinks we headed back to my bedroom where we started caressing and fondling each other. I even allowed you to get in my panties. I explained to you that I wasn't ready to go all the way after just meeting you. Your exact words were " thats ok, We can just lay here and cuddle" I thought that was some of the sweetest words I have ever heard. Little did I know about the ASSHOLE inside you. I woke up to the birds chirping but could not open my right eye, I called your name but you were gone so I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror and guess what I saw....DRIED EJACULATE on my face and in my eyelashes. I also found it in my bedspread and headboard. You disgusting pig, but nooooo. It doesn't end there...

I went into the bathroom to finish washing the filth off and not only had you jacked off on my face while I was asleep, but you also took a shit on my bathroom floor. What kind of low life, white trash, jacks off on someone when they are sleeping and then shits on their floor.I wish this was the end but its not.

I finally got your mess cleaned up and took a LONG HOT shower and went to the kitchen to get a beer and relax.. To my surprise..I opened the fridge and noticed that the brand new 12pack I just bought was gone and that my trash can smelled like urine. So lets recap....

I fell asleep thinking that I may have indeed found the man of my life, and that I was going to wake up in the morning and have sex with him...To waking up with dried cum in my hair, face, eyes, bed etc.. Almost walking on a pile of shit on my bathroom floor. To empty fridge and trash can used as a urinal...

Fuck You Asshole!!!!

WOW!!! Thats just wrong.

"To the guy I met at the bar Wednesday night (Downtown)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply to: pers-946382828@craigslist.org [?]

Date: 2008-12-05, 3:10PM EST

I was the blonde with the nice rack, tight jeans, and oh so tan body. You bought me drinks all night long. After the bar closed we went back to my place, for some more drinks. After many more drinks we headed back to my bedroom where we started caressing and fondling each other. I even allowed you to get in my panties. I explained to you that I wasn't ready to go all the way after just meeting you. Your exact words were " thats ok, We can just lay here and cuddle" I thought that was some of the sweetest words I have ever heard. Little did I know about the ASSHOLE inside you. I woke up to the birds chirping but could not open my right eye, I called your name but you were gone so I went to the bathroom and looked into the mirror and guess what I saw....DRIED EJACULATE on my face and in my eyelashes. I also found it in my bedspread and headboard. You disgusting pig, but nooooo. It doesn't end there...

I went into the bathroom to finish washing the filth off and not only had you jacked off on my face while I was asleep, but you also took a shit on my bathroom floor. What kind of low life, white trash, jacks off on someone when they are sleeping and then shits on their floor.I wish this was the end but its not.

I finally got your mess cleaned up and took a LONG HOT shower and went to the kitchen to get a beer and relax.. To my surprise..I opened the fridge and noticed that the brand new 12pack I just bought was gone and that my trash can smelled like urine. So lets recap....

I fell asleep thinking that I may have indeed found the man of my life, and that I was going to wake up in the morning and have sex with him...To waking up with dried cum in my hair, face, eyes, bed etc.. Almost walking on a pile of shit on my bathroom floor. To empty fridge and trash can used as a urinal...

Fuck You Asshole!!!!"

When posting Craiglist stuff copy and paste so that people can see it if it gets flagged..

She should have just had sex with him :confused:

I don't get it...what's the freaking big deal women....it's sex...it's like scratching a good itch or pissing after a Big-Gulp and a long car ride.....it's fun.

Seriously....loosen up, grab a condom, enjoy the moment, sleep tight and have fun.