Hello...

Guest (Jrcz24)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tbutera2112
not even close ur thrashing this kids thread to get yourself some attention.

make your own damn thread of nonsense

one more before i go, this kids thread was thrashed before i even came in it lol...i dont give a fuck about "attention", im bored and this is the only thread people are talking in besides the pizza one lol...if i made a separate thread of nonsense, it would get closed.... youre the one who posted up videos of some cartoon cutting up a kid and his dog, but thats not nonscense lol

one more before i go, this kids thread was thrashed before i even came in it lol...i dont give a fuck about "attention", im bored and this is the only thread people are talking in besides the pizza one lol...if i made a separate thread of nonsense, it would get closed.... youre the one who posted up videos of some cartoon cutting up a kid and his dog, but thats not nonscense lol

LMFAO!!!!

i fail my bad lol.

I killl u

Me u 40roll or dig right now for your life.... or ur wife doesn't matter to me....

Definitely my wife, shes pregnant and angry all the time ... very angry.

Dig race for sure, road must be snow/ice covered. Winter ftmfw!

Guest (Jrcz24)

This is the list of mods I want to get done by mid June.

rebuild the 2.4

#086 2.3 H.O. Head

2.3 H.O. Cam swap

2.3 oil pump swap

2.3 H.O. Intake manifold

Custom air intake w/ K&N filter

Custom Turbo setup possibly a t3/t4.

3" exhaust all the way back.

New front bumper installed and painted

one piece projector headlights.

Thats basically whats on my main agenda for now at least.

If anyone has any tips on rebuilding a motor please let me know.

This is my first time rebuilding a motor.

Thanks,

Jim

Guest (Jrcz24)
I'd also like to get a venom fuel rail and Z06 injectors or '05 GTO injectors. I'll prolly go with the GTO ones though since they are only $30 and the Z06 ones are like $80, and thats with my discount.LOL

Guest tbutera2112
I'd also like to get a venom fuel rail and Z06 injectors or '05 GTO injectors. I'll prolly go with the GTO ones though since they are only $30 and the Z06 ones are like $80, and thats with my discount.LOL

gto/z06 injectors on your 50hp cavalier? :wtf:

Guest (Jrcz24)
gto/z06 injectors on your 50hp cavalier? :wtf:

Actually the injectors aren't going in my 2.2 OHV its going in the 2.4 I'm building. The 2.4 is rated at 160hp stock, but when I do the upgrades I want, I'm hoping for at least close to 250hp. I'm using the 2.3 H.O. parts because it actually gives more power to the 2.4. In '95 the z24 was rated at 180hp stock with the 2.3 H.O. in it. The engine in the car now is rated at like 110Hp stock.