Hello...

Guest (Jrcz24)

Guest (Jrcz24)

Hello again everyone. I just wanted wanted to let you guys know that I have read the rules over and over the past couple days and I've also read the rules when you first register over and over as well. I completely agree with those rules and I will obide by them. I know I can't change my actions and go back in time to fix all the wrongs I did, but the only thing I do know is that I have to move forward andlearn from my mistakes.

I'm sorry for any inconvience I may have caused.

Anyways here's another try.

I'm Jim and I live in kent I have a 2 slow ass Cavaliers. I enjoy being around cars and working on them. I work at Advance Auto (only Part time), I'm also looking for another job to kinda help support my Automobile needs. I'm a certified welder. I'm here to prove myself and to establish many friendships. Anyways here is a couple pics of my cars that some of you prolly seen.

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm220/Jrcz24/1225316588.jpg

http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm220/Jrcz24/bash.jpg

Thank you,

Jrcz24

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest (Jrcz24)
Annnnnd, this still isn't an acceptable intro, and STILL no pictures..

Dude, give up.. seriously, just quit trying.

I know, I'm sorry I just edited it for everyone.

Guest (Jrcz24)
...but how can you rationally explain your racial bigotry?

To be extremely honest with everyone. I wasn't trying to make it as bad as it sounded. I realize now that it prolly wasn't the best thing to say. I actually just wanted it to sound like a funny little haha that people joke around with everyday. I feel bad if I hurt someones feeling by that comment, cause its not what I was intending.

To be extremely honest with everyone. I wasn't trying to make it as bad as it sounded. I realize now that it prolly wasn't the best best thing to say. I actually just wanted it to sound like a funny little haha that people joke around with everyday. I feel bad if I hurt someones feeling by that comment, cause its not what I was intending.

Well, there are people that still feel harm in words like that, especially a forum home to a plethora of different cultures and races. Though, I think the #1 thing hurting you is that you insulted this community on a different messageboard.

Guest (Jrcz24)
Well, there are people that still feel harm in words like that, especially a forum home to a plethora of different cultures and races. Though, I think the #1 thing hurting you is that you insulted this community on a different messageboard.

I know believe me. I found these rules when you first register on this site and I took it to heart. Cause in my opinion noones feelings should be hurt from any sort of racial comment or sexually oriented comment.

This is what it says.

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

That right there made me realize where I went wrong, and I'm sorry.

I know believe me. I found these rules when you first register on this site and I took it to heart. Cause in my opinion noones feelings should be hurt from any sort of racial comment or sexually oriented comment.

This is what it says.

"By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws."

That right there made me realize where I went wrong, and I'm sorry.

god you sound like a little bitchhh

• Confused 1

Oh, come on guys. Let's just give this guy a chance. I really believe he's turned another leaf. And then, we can all shove jars up our assess in hopes that they won't break and cause us to bleed profusely from the anus!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

Oh, come on guys. Let's just give this guy a chance. I really believe he's turned another leaf. And then, we can all shove jars up our assess in hopes that they won't break and cause us to bleed profusely from the anus!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!!

LMAO ... seriously ...

Kid, Cop, Guy with the Cavy ... whoever you are, I told you to wait a while when your first thread went to the shitter. I said give it some time and try again later with a better understanding of how to get in here (PICS OF G/F). That was before you started insulting whole races.

since you cannot see the rest of the site right now, and may not get a chance to anytime soon, i'll give you updates from time to time, as to what's going on in the rest of the site.

not much activity right now in our j-body section.

no real call-outs in the 'kitchen', just some mindless drivel

no meets scheduled, since its so cold out

no parts you'd be interested in the 'for sale' section--no stickers, or gawdy body kits

that about sums it up