Hello...

Guest (Jrcz24)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest (Jrcz24)
They are moron. Maybe you should buy 3. Fuck You.

Wait is that the only thing you can say is fuck you? is that supposed to offend me? people say FU to me all the time and I always say FU to people as well. You know your wasting your energy by typing FU.

So I will say it for you "Fuck You"

Now I will say it to you. Fuck You.

Isn't this fun exchanging the F word and all. I'm glad we played this game.

Guest (Jrcz24)
Hey Jim, did you see what he did there? ^^^

Yes Steve I did see what he did there. I was trying to get some input from some Camaro owners on here to find out if they are worth getting. I'm sure the Camaro Owners on here know more about them than a search engine with over a million Camaro pages to check out.

Yes Steve I did see what he did there. I was trying to get some input from some Camaro owners on here to find out if they are worth getting. I'm sure the Camaro Owners on here know more about them than a search engine with over a million Camaro pages to check out.

Well then Guess you dont really care that much then do you? Fuck You x2

Wait is that the only thing you can say is fuck you? is that supposed to offend me? people say FU to me all the time and I always say FU to people as well. You know your wasting your energy by typing FU.

So I will say it for you "Fuck You"

Now I will say it to you. Fuck You.

Isn't this fun exchanging the F word and all. I'm glad we played this game.

Fuck You

*TRIPLE FUCK YOU!!!*

You have been here less than a week (again) and you already have more posts than a lot of people do who have been here for over 2 months... What you said was unforgivable. Do everyone a favor and just go back to your j-body forums and stop acting like such a tool.

Guest (Jrcz24)
Well then Guess you dont really care that much then do you? Fuck You x2

You don't seem to give the Camaro owners on here any credit do you? cause anybody can look on a search engine can find out stuff. I just wanted to see what they had say about these Camaros, since they live with them each and every day.

Guest tbutera2112
You don't seem to give the Camaro owners on here any credit do you? cause anybody can look on a search engine can find out stuff. I just wanted to see what they had say about these Camaros, since they live with them each and every day.

omg go the fuck away...and when i posted a link earlier, it wasnt to you, jackass

Guest tbutera2112
oh wait i read your sob story and now i feel sooo bad for you... i got a whole project going on my car, and i had to buy christmas presents too!! omg!!...guess what i did? i know its going to be hard to grasp....i put my project on hold until after the first of the year!....stop fucking crying, we dont care, skitzo

Guest (Jrcz24)
oh wait i read your sob story and now i feel sooo bad for you... i got a whole project going on my car, and i had to buy christmas presents too!! omg!!...guess what i did? i know its going to be hard to grasp....i put my project on hold until after the first of the year!....stop fucking crying, we dont care, skitzo

I can't really put much on hold though, cause I gotta have my car done by mid June for the 2009 GM tuner bash in Harrison, Ohio.

BTW: does anyone know where Harrison, Ohio is or know what that place is like?

Guest tbutera2112
I can't really put much on hold though, cause I gotta have my car done by mid June for the 2009 GM tuner bash in Harrison, Ohio.

BTW: does anyone know where Harrison, Ohio is or know what that place is like?

so skip the tuner bash if youre in such a hardship...dumbass

thats like me telling my family to fuck off theyre not getting gifts, and telling the bank that they can shove my car payment up their ass, because i feel like modding instead...wow...you really are stupid

and harrison ohio is in ohio, fucking google it

Why do you want to join Columbus Racing?:

I want to learn and understand everything there is to know about this organization and prove myself that I am worthy. I need a second chance.

You arent worthy. And this is well beyond the second chance. I believe this is 5th? :rolleyes:

*Fuck You*