Hello...

Guest (Jrcz24)

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest (Jrcz24)
Our meets always end in fist fights. We are all this dicked in person. It is crazy.

:ninja:

Thats cool. I should fit in nicely then. Hell at our '08 GM tuner bash we were drinking and partying till like 3 or 4 in the morning in the parking lot of our hotel. The cops came about 4 times, we also set off fireworks in the parking lot and that kinda started a couple fights. Then this kid in an Eclipse thought he was Paul Walker or something and kept coming over and trying to be more of a dick and cause more trouble. LOL

Thats cool. I should fit in nicely then. Hell at our '08 GM tuner bash we were drinking and partying till like 3 or 4 in the morning in the parking lot of our hotel. The cops came about 4 times, we also set off fireworks in the parking lot and that kinda started a couple fights. Then this kid in an Eclipse thought he was Paul Walker or something and kept coming over and trying to be more of a dick and cause more trouble.

Thats your own fault. You should have doused the Eclipse with alcohol, and shot fireworks at said vehicle until it exploded. Problem solved.

Now stand up and tell the class what you've learned.

Thats cool. I should fit in nicely then. Hell at our '08 GM tuner bash we were drinking and partying till like 3 or 4 in the morning in the parking lot of our hotel. The cops came about 4 times, we also set off fireworks in the parking lot and that kinda started a couple fights. Then this kid in an Eclipse thought he was Paul Walker or something and kept coming over and trying to be more of a dick and cause more trouble. LOL

That aint shit... At our last meet there were horses, and a man on fire, and I killed a guy with a trident.

To start off with some of the shit thats been going on, I've only got 19 hours next week at work. My dad decided to keep the 2.4 he was going to give me, but he found another 2.4 for me. When me and my dad went to go pick this motor up the guy called and said he scrapped the motor. I still gotta buy christmas gifts for my family with the very little money that I have. I also got to get my front bumper installed, new motor rebuilt w/turbo put in my car, some paint work done on my car. I also have to continue looking for another job so I can pay for my automotive needs, cause unfortunately the necessities for rebuilding the motor will run about 900.

damn, you DO have a lot on your plate. let's see, dad decided not to GIVE you a car (you're 21), you need to buy gifts for people, and the rest is all related to owning and modifying a piece of shit car-----i can see how you're so "taxxed" with all these important life issues all hitting you at one time. i'm surprised you're able to hold it all together. you're doing so well though, if i was in your shoes, i'd be shitting bricks and pissing myself--not knowing what to do with so many 'life-altering' issues going on at once.

Guest (Jrcz24)
damn, you DO have a lot on your plate. let's see, dad decided not to GIVE you a car (you're 21), you need to buy gifts for people, and the rest is all related to owning and modifying a piece of shit car-----i can see how you're so "taxxed" with all these important life issues all hitting you at one time. i'm surprised you're able to hold it all together. you're doing so well though, if i was in your shoes, i'd be shitting bricks and pissing myself--not knowing what to do with so many 'life-altering' issues going on at once.

I was never given anything in life. I always purchased all that I own. All of the vehicle I've owned were all under 1k. I was never a stuck up kid that grew up with mommy and daddy buying everything for me, like some of the kids I know. I work hard for what I have and love what I've done with what I got.

Guest (Jrcz24)
Yeah, being alive is pretty cool, but sometimes it's pretty tough too.

I totally agree there, thats why I make the most with what I've got through the bad times and the good times.

Guest (Jrcz24)
Why does everyone continue to argue with this guy? Can't you see he's in ricer denial, it'll be a while before anyone can get him into a 12 step program.

I know I'm a RICER who gives a flying fuck? we've been over this a thousand times I'm a RICER. I don't really care if I'm one or not. A lot of people have been through the RICE stage in their life.

BTW: Is there anything I should know about the 3rd gen Camaro's cause my uncle said that he would sell his '89 Rs to me for $900

Guest (Jrcz24)
If you install a body kit, it'll be a ricer too.

No it has the stock bodykit on it.

It looks like this one.

http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0WTefdGKj1Jw4UBteWjzbkF/SIG=12ghe8b6l/EXP=1228831686/**http%3A//georgiadragracing.com/photoalbum/89c/041704LL_026.jpg

To start off with some of the shit thats been going on, I've only got 19 hours next week at work. My dad decided to keep the 2.4 he was going to give me, but he found another 2.4 for me. When me and my dad went to go pick this motor up the guy called and said he scrapped the motor. I still gotta buy christmas gifts for my family with the very little money that I have. I also got to get my front bumper installed, new motor rebuilt w/turbo put in my car, some paint work done on my car. I also have to continue looking for another job so I can pay for my automotive needs, cause unfortunately the necessities for rebuilding the motor will run about 900.

If financing your car project is the biggest problemin your life then, damn you sure have it pretty easy. Why dont you wait to complain until you have some real problems. Fuck You

Guest (Jrcz24)
If financing your car project is the biggest problemin your life then, damn you sure have it pretty easy. Why dont you wait to complain until you have some real problems. Fuck You

I have other problems than that I have a lot of debt to fix and pay my bills. I don't live at home with my parents anymore.

I'm not schizophrenic. I'm just simply trying to get to know everyone and make some new friends. I'm sure that outside of this internet world you guys aren't this mean in real life. I mean you guys have to have some sort of human feelings. I'm a decent guy if you'd get to know me, I will start a conversation with anyone.

And I would end it, imediately. Fuck You