[Gun Crew] Full auto

thorne

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isn't it illegal to own a full auto in Ohio?

you have to have a Tax ID, fill out paper work and pass a back ground check and give the government $300-400 and you can own full auto and silencers. but they track everything you do for the rest of your life.

you know i think they changed it and it may just be a FFL now. either way you have to give them money.

Yep, FFL. $250 and you can own one aft. govt/state background check. Stemple machine gun (local and family friend of ours). I've fired a few, and it is fun. Then you think about how much money you just fired through + the price of the gun and it makes you wonder.....

you have to have a Tax ID, fill out paper work and pass a back ground check and give the government $300-400 and you can own full auto and silencers. but they track everything you do for the rest of your life.

Isnt this considered a "class 3 license"?? Not completely sure if im correct on this or not. But even then I thought it only considered 3 round burst and full auto guns were still illegal.

Thorne, I use to have a good friend whos older brother was on the State Trooper SRT in Marion county. We went shooting with a bunch of their guns and his service AR. I shot it on 3 rounds burst and it was crazy fun. You just learn to expect the barrel will rise as all 3 rounds come out (Im sure he was a hell of a better shot than I was though) I cant imagine how hard it would be to control a full auto gun.

Isnt this considered a "class 3 license"?? Not completely sure if im correct on this or not. But even then I thought it only considered 3 round burst and full auto guns were still illegal.

Thorne, I use to have a good friend whos older brother was on the State Trooper SRT in Marion county. We went shooting with a bunch of their guns and his service AR. I shot it on 3 rounds burst and it was crazy fun. You just learn to expect the barrel will rise as all 3 rounds come out (Im sure he was a hell of a better shot than I was though) I cant imagine how hard it would be to control a full auto gun.

No you can have full auto. I have a friend who has his class 3. ATF has already come knocking at the door. But he does really get good prices on guns everywhere. Half the price of what you can get things in a store.

If your barrel is rising any noticable amount while shooting a AR on burst you need to do something different. Thats like complaining about the pain in your shoulder after you shoot your buddys sweet new ruger .22, it just shouldnt be there.:D

5k ouch. I guesse that takes my idea of owning one away. I did the reading converting a ak47 to full auto is hard but not impossible. It looks like I would need someone with about 10x more skills then me

You mad dumb son.

Have fun in the pen.

:asshole:

I was just asking because I vaguely remember someone trying to tell me they were illegal.

It is for anyone who does not have the proper credentials

So, therefore it is illegal for about 99.7% of the country, lol.

If you want to shoot off some full-auto weapons go down to the Knob Creek machine gun shoot. I hear it's a blast.

I've shot basically everything under the sun as far as full-auto US/Russian military arms. M249, M240, M2, M134, 12.7mm Russian, PKM, RPK, AK47, MP5, Sweedish K (like a greese gun in 9mm), and a MAC 10. I'd really love to fire an H&K21 and a UMP45.

If you want to shoot off some full-auto weapons go down to the Knob Creek machine gun shoot. I hear it's a blast.

I've shot basically everything under the sun as far as full-auto US/Russian military arms. M249, M240, M2, M134, 12.7mm Russian, PKM, RPK, AK47, MP5, Sweedish K (like a greese gun in 9mm), and a MAC 10. I'd really love to fire an H&K21 and a UMP45.

I heard knob creek is insanely expensive now.