Why kids shouldn't wear baggy pants

Ashley

My favorite thing about baggy pants is the clueless morons that sag their pants thinking is cool. If people actually bothered to pay attention to history NO ONE straight would sag their pants ever. In the early 1900's prisoners were given clothes and no belt to hold up their pants so they would not hang themselves or other with them......Then "sagging" became a way for imates to let other inmates know that they were available by hanging their pants below their buttcheeks.....Keep on sagging HOMOS!!!!!!

Guest tbutera2112
That is ridiculous. The kid wouldnt have been able to walk with that shotgun in there. But still, pretty impressive.

he could if the gun was short enough to not go past the knee of his pants... idk about the one in the video, but he could saw the end off of it a little bit to shorten it up, or even find a little kids one or something

You know what's f'n HILARIOUS? Watching these dumb kids with sagging pants try to run from the cops. I saw one video where the idiot tried to jump a fence and was left hanging upside down on the other side by his baggy pants!

How "gangsta" can you be if you can't outrun the cops??

Honestly, I see all these silly fashion trends and I have to think that these Hip Hop artists have bets with each other on who can start the stupidest trend and have kids actually think they're cool doing it. I bet it's actually a powergame with those artists.

"Hey man, check this out: I bet I can get kids to start wearing their hats off-center like some dumb country hick."

"Oh I can top that! I bet I can get 'em to wear their pants so low their ass hangs out!"

"I can top both of you. I'll get them to paste cheap jewelry to their front teeth so they look like horses!"

Later: HAHAHA! I can't believe they're actually doing it! What should we do next?

My favorite thing about baggy pants is the clueless morons that sag their pants thinking is cool. If people actually bothered to pay attention to history NO ONE straight would sag their pants ever. In the early 1900's prisoners were given clothes and no belt to hold up their pants so they would not hang themselves or other with them......Then "sagging" became a way for imates to let other inmates know that they were available by hanging their pants below their buttcheeks.....Keep on sagging HOMOS!!!!!!

I used to work in the prison system, and that is where, and how it originated.

source?