beerpong tournament with a PAYOUT!!!!

phil

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2. on the last cup, if your oppenent makes the last cup, and his partner misses, you and your parnter have one shot each to make a cup to continue the game. if you both miss the game is over. rebuttle

4.death cup- if your oppenent makes a cup and you are drinking it and the oppenent makes it in your cup, the game is automatically over.

7. celebrity shots- bringing someone in from outside of the game to shoot your shot for you.

oh and what is a bounce off of the opponents body count as? 1 cup if it's into the unmade cups on the table and automatic game if into the drinking cup?

oh and what is a bounce off of the opponents body count as? 1 cup if it's into the unmade cups on the table and automatic game if into the drinking cup?

if it bounces off the body into a cup, that is still considered a bounce, thats a 2 cup shot, if it lands in the same cup that was made by your partner that falls into the death cup rule. game over

I will be drunnk when I show up prolly not the best idea but its the best drunk Idea I can think of...

I had a practice game on tuesday. just me vs big phil and a 30 of keystone were harmed in the making. My information, once analyzed - showed that each player will be at their optimum ability on or around their 4th-5th beer.

So I'm showing up wasted most likely.