beerpong tournament with a PAYOUT!!!!

phil

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have used Randolf, dude is solid.

He has told me stories however me and my partner ran money from most everyones pockets.

Side bets were getting out of control.

I'd like to thank Schemellmer Landscaping, Demeter and Son Construction for sponsorship. Big shot out to my partner Marty and Team E-Z DumpIT.

Phil thanks for puttin this together it was a blast.

Im still drunk.....:bangbang:

thankyou for everyone that showed up and played last night, congrats miller, antwan, and garret. that was a great turn out, a lil hectic for me but it went as smoothly as possible. i want to apologize to zach and brandon, i didnt have time to listen to your argument, nor did i see what happened, but sam and erik are old so what do you excpect? also sorry kevin, getting stuck with the director was your worse possible choice, i couldnt hit a cup to save my life, to many people in my face while trying to play. i have had alot of people ask me to do it again so im aiming for febuary, we will tweak the rules, add more money to the pot,(not per team, it will always be 15)we will just have more teams. and i wont be playing. again thankyou all and if you didnt have a good time then you can eat a dick.

Phil dont ever come near a table I am betting on ever again.

:lol: hey i had nothing to do with that. you picked the wrong team ass monkey

oh baisically that you 2 had garret and antwan step in front of them to block while you drilled there cups off the table

I think everyone gets along well enough that if we got in there drunk and throwing money around we would be the center of attention for the evening.

2 words: hookers & blow

Very true very true i think we would run that place! attention means girls! And hookers dont even have to say everyone knows!