beerpong tournament with a PAYOUT!!!!

phil

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team, Blow and Hookers.

All I know is 79 Mopar told some guy he should not try to fight him or his crew was gonna be right behind him.

The guy looked over his shoulder and half of CR was staring him down lol.....

Good times

:lol: He was bout to get clapped up!

Team, Blow and Hookers.

All I know is 79 Mopar told some guy he should not try to fight him or his crew was gonna be right behind him.

The guy looked over his shoulder and half of CR was staring him down lol.....

Good times

i was about to leap frog off stage onto that guy. ready to punce at any moment

im in love with a crewzeeeer. no rly

Details about the fight? Who was fucking with mopar? some randy?

Crewzer oh yea!! i kinda kno one well not really just got her number and texted for a bit lol. But it got out of hand some guy ask someone's girl if she was putting out then proceded to be an ass to her so word got back to BF and Mopar was jus tellin him whats up. Then he told to to walk away i got mopar out and dude kept talkin then he grabbed me! but we kept cool well i tried to make him fight lol but the bouncer told me not to :(

Crewzer oh yea!! i kinda kno one well not really just got her number and texted for a bit lol. But it got out of hand some guy ask someone's girl if she was putting out then proceded to be an ass to her so word got back to BF and Mopar was jus tellin him whats up. Then he told to to walk away i got mopar out and dude kept talkin then he grabbed me! but we kept cool well i tried to make him fight lol but the bouncer told me not to :(

Yea, after it was settled i pushed him back in to his boy, and the big black bouncer told me that was fucked up, i just wanted to show him what happens when you mess with CR. :cool:

Ummm purple wit tits hangin out! U said she like black guys :D

Emily!

Im sure Me and sam can hook that up for yous.. Ill invite her to our house party the third week in jan sat "90's" party.

Everyone is invited BTW Just gotta dress up as someone from the 90's Im going as E-Z E

man i wish i would of herd him say that shit. i was just waitn for him to do something. cr was in deep lastnight

Emily!

Im sure Me and sam can hook that up for yous.. Ill invite her to our house party the third week in jan sat "90's" party.

Everyone is invited BTW Just gotta dress up as someone from the 90's Im going as E-Z E

im coming as mili vinlie

Pics will be up later tonite, I don't have time right now.

Thanks to all the fellas that stood up with the situation. I had no intentions for it to get ugly, just thought an apology was necessary.

It was good meeting everyone, great time!