New guy from Pickerington

thedanman

Hey there, i'm Dan i live in pickerington but i go to OSU. I'm a huge rally sport fan but unfortunately since i am in school money is always tight so i obviously can't buy my dream car ( wrx sti) so i'm stuck driving a mitsu galant. I've actually had a lot of cars throughout the almost 4 years i've been driving ( mercury sable, hyundai sonata, oldsmobile bravada, dodge neon, kia spectra and of course the galant) so i know quite a lot about cars ( or at least i think do) and the mechanics of them. I haven't really done any types of mods to any of my cars other than routine maintenance. Though i did put some neon lights on my sonata, but nothing special just something to do when i was bored. Here are some pics of my car. Hopefully this thread was a sufficient intro thread.

http://i37.tinypic.com/29h7rs.jpg

http://i36.tinypic.com/11mcjfa.jpg

• Confused 2
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

pics of neon lights

That was one of my first car so unfortunately i don't have any pics of it cause i don't have that car anymore.

Did you say neon lights...? I'm going to be nice and reserve rep and see how this pans out. Do you plan on coming to track days, meets, or anything?

Track days? maybe when i get a car that i'll actually want to take on a track. Meets? sure, i have a friend on the site who goes to a lot i think so i'll def tag along.

That was one of my first car so unfortunately i don't have any pics of it cause i don't have that car anymore.

Track days? maybe when i get a car that i'll actually want to take on a track. Meets? sure, i have a friend on the site who goes to a lot i think so i'll def tag along.

You don't have to race at track days man, come hang out and check out the cars.

I know this queer ;). I'm "the guy" he knows on here. I didn't even know he had joined until he mentioned not being able to see the forums....

He's a cool enough guy, just doesn't own anything badass, aside from maybe a high-geared minibike with no brakes ( death trap ).

so your saying the vr4 has a completely different frame than the non vr4?

i havent looked at each frame but in my 1st post i said i was pretty sure. because the core support is going to be different for the intercooler/piping

just like mine the frame is different.

and because the also offered a 4cyl engine as well.....so hows a ttv6 going to fit there....

and because the also offered a 4cyl engine as well.....so hows a ttv6 going to fit there....

Maybe I'm just misunderstanding but I'm not getting your logic there. Mitsubishi put the ttv6 in there from the factory, its made that way, thats how it will fit. Thats like saying theres no way my car can fit a ttv6 cause the a4 came with a 4cyl or theres no way a v8 can fit in a mustang cause they made them with 6's.

Yes it may or may not not be a direct bolt it swap, you will probably have to cut some shit here and there, relocate some stuff etc.

Either way, I think they look cool and im sure they can move pretty good too