Does anyone....

HotCarl

Does anyone have a contact in the sales dept of Dan Tobin Pontiac off billingsley road in dublin?

There is a car on their used lot that I would like to take a look at but dont really want to walk in without having at least a name to ask for. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Does anyone have a contact in the sales dept of Dan Tobin Pontiac off billingsley road in dublin?

There is a car on their used lot that I would like to take a look at but dont really want to walk in without having at least a name to ask for. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

I used to know lots of folks....but here's my advice since they have all moved on.....call Lori in Service...she's an advisor there. Tell her Tim Lauro said she'd give you the straight on who to talk with. Tell her I traded my GXP. She has a nice Stealth Gray one ;)

I worked with her there back in the early 90's when I was in college and sold cars for Tom. She's a service wrighter but knows the deal and will make sure you get taken care of. She's been there longer than anyone else in the place. Be warned though, Tobin's place has been home to a lot of dicks.

She's a service wrighter but knows the deal and will make sure you get taken care of.

Really Tim? I thought you were better than this buddy?

All kidding aside thanks for the info. I have a good friend who is a service WRITER but unfortunatly he works at Dennis right next door. I'll give her a call and hopefully she'll be able to hook me up with someone reliable and reputable.

Who cares who shows you the car.

Go on the lot, look at it, and buy it if you want it. They are desperate for your business now anyway, so play hard ball.

I was thinking the same thing but I did what you suggested at a toyota dealership last year, yeah that asshole salesmen STILL call's me asking if Im still looking for a car. I dont need another car salesmen/stalker calling my phone every other week again I'd rather work with one, reputable person that I know wont hound me.

I was thinking the same thing but I did what you suggested at a toyota dealership last year, yeah that asshole salesmen STILL call's me asking if Im still looking for a car. I dont need another car salesmen/stalker calling my phone every other week again I'd rather work with one, reputable person that I know wont hound me.

I can't imagine me ever suggesting for someone to go to a Toyota dealership.