basketball, lets rent a gym

wnaplay1647545503

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like 8 ish at berliner

8 seems very early or pretty late depending on which. Can everyone do 10am, or noon, or 2pm, or 4pm or 6pm. Someone needs to make a decision. I dont want to schedule something and 3 guys show up. I dont have the monies to cover it alone.

In so far

alittlelessordinary

wnaplay

leviathan

GmG

Ass

8 seems very early or pretty late depending on which. Can everyone do 10am, or noon, or 2pm, or 4pm or 6pm. Someone needs to make a decision. I dont want to schedule something and 3 guys show up. I dont have the monies to cover it alone.

In so far

alittlelessordinary

wnaplay

leviathan

GmG

Ass

Im liking 6

And why 8 phil? a lil late but im figuring u prob gotta work till then?

6 everyone. I think guys not getting out of there until 10pm might deter some guys. I personally dont care what time. I just dont want to get stuck paying for the whole thing if noone shows. You guys tell me when to schedule it and whos coming and its done.

Whos in for 6? If we get 10 people thats $5 each. But we need people or the 3 of us that shows will be on the hook for the full amount. Money I dont have right now. If we can get 6 solid people saying yes I will be there on sunday at 6 with money in hand, then lets play.