Police Impound Auction Dec 20

ForeverMaker

i was told by a county cop that hes(linn) getting the car back minus the nitrous kit... dunno if thats true or not, but thats what a 5-0 told me

Not doubting what you were told but I would be VERY surprised if that is the case. He will get it back as is or not at all, prolly the latter.

We will all find out soon as sentencing is 12/29. At that time his attorney will make a motion to get it back if he has not already given it up as part of his guilty plea in an exchange for no or reduced time.

http://www.delawarecountyclerk.org/pa.urd/pamw2000.event_lst?26401023

Not doubting what you were told but I would be VERY surprised if that is the case. He will get it back as is or not at all, prolly the latter.

We will all find out soon as sentencing is 12/29. At that time his attorney will make a motion to get it back if he has not already given it up as part of his guilty plea in an exchange for no or reduced time.

http://www.delawarecountyclerk.org/pa.urd/pamw2000.event_lst?26401023

From what I have heard and I know quite a few Delaware County Deputy Sheriffs, the car is going to be the new D.A.R.E car. Just what I have heard

What time does it start?

Directions?

Jackson

The auctions are held at the Police Impound Lot, 400 W. Whittier Street. On 'Auction Day' the gates open at 9:00 AM and bidding begins promptly at 10:00 AM. Admission is free, however, you must be at least 18 years of age, provide identification, and register to bid on vehicles

Reading owns you and your body kit