Anybody else watching the weather?

Casper

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm up in northern butt fucked middle of nowhere Minnesota right now. We just got hit by some weather.... maybe that same front? It started yesterday afternoon and was done snowing sometime last night.

Forecast was possibly 7-15 inches with up to 45mph winds. Winds were pretty bad so the drifts were bad. It's hard to say how much we actually got, but I bet it wasn't even 7 inches. I guess we got the northern edge of it and down south of here got hit worse.

BUT, it's cold here right now. High is -6 today with a low of -24 with a wind chill of around -40. :zoom:

If it's the same one, it's a strong storm. Went to sleep to the wind howling past my window.

People on a mountain bike forum I'm on (lots of them ski too) were watching this batch form up near Alaska knowing it was going to come and bring cold weather and lots of snow.

:lol:

That '98 Mountaineer that was for sale on here

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59166

That really seemed like a good buy. We beat the shit out of my parents. It towed a 32' boat thousands and thousands of miles before the engine finally blew.

Just got fuel for the snow blower. :don'tcare:

You still live in the same place? If so, Jesus you are lazier than I though. :D

Now, my parents place with ~100yds worth of drive way, sure. Your driveway is about 4-6 cars footprints worth of snow. Buck it up and put some muscles on that skinny ass of yours and shovel your way out the 4 times a year it snows enough to matter. Or pay the local kids 15 bucks to shovel it.

You still live in the same place? If so, Jesus you are lazier than I though. :D

Now, my parents place with ~100yds worth of drive way, sure. Your driveway is about 4-6 cars footprints worth of snow. Buck it up and put some muscles on that skinny ass of yours and shovel your way out the 4 times a year it snows enough to matter. Or pay the local kids 15 bucks to shovel it.

Yep and nope. I hate snow, I hate cold, I hate being wet, and I hate shoveling. So there. :p

For what it's worth, I do both of my neighbors and the old lady across the street as well.