mexican food?

SRTurbo04

paul try la fogata- 256 and tussing, if you don't like the food then enjoy the alcohol and get drunk there, but the food is good! we should get phils punk ass and all eat there sometime

Cool man let me know I'm always down to eat, ah phil is a punk ass. I'm down to see the sexxxxxy camaro out mmmmm

Cool man let me know I'm always down to eat, ah phil is a punk ass. I'm down to see the sexxxxxy camaro out mmmmm

ss is all fixed cleaned up and sitting in the garage! too bad the weather is turning to shit :( well lets get some people together and go eat and drink there sometime soon :thumbup:

Chille Verde or bust

A few blocks away and I didn't even know it existed until approx a year ago. Love it! Not really authentic as they have their own twist but damn, damn good food. And excellent, dare I say outstanding, margarita's.

There are these mexicans with a food trailer down on hamilton rd. That should be pretty authentic.

Actually, the trailers are where you can get some of the best tacos and other quick Mexican food. The ones near white people bars at 2A usually aren't as good as the ones near Mexican population areas serving workers during the day.

WTF? I used to eat there all the time. I wonder why we never saw each other.

IMO, it was the only real Mexican rest. in Columbus. :(

I had the same reaction when I saw it. Had just been there a couple weeks before. Try La Michoacana, I think they do the best tamales in the city.

BEST place IMO is mi casita, on west broad. but dont go in there if you dont speak spanish, they speak MINIMAL english in there. its VERY authentic.

I've heard really good things about this place, but haven't been yet since I got thin and don't eat out much anymore. It's near my hood, I need to suck it up.

A few blocks away and I didn't even know it existed until approx a year ago. Love it! Not really authentic as they have their own twist but damn, damn good food. And excellent, dare I say outstanding, margarita's.

If that's what you call the 13 dollar fish bowls of patron anejo (sp) I got smashed there with a friend last week. Best South Western Inspired Food

Yea that was me... my mom was driving I told her to pull out an beat that brick but she said she didn't want to drive all the way to 71...haha

This isant racist but anyone know any mexicans thta will cook. Every hispanick mom I know when I was a kid would make no joke 300+ tamalies... ide be willing to buy a couple dozen if anyone knows someone.

omg I miss the tamale people. "Tamales! Tamales! Tamales!" They'd come by pushing their carts through neighborhood with the freshest fuckin homeade tamales and sweet tamales. I've seen like 5 hispanics since moving here. It feels weird. I want some good damn tamales. Right now.

If that's what you call the 13 dollar fish bowls of patron anejo (sp) I got smashed there with a friend last week. Best South Western Inspired Food

The exact tequila I request when there. Usually get my food to-go since I'm so close and have to limit myself to one or I end up downing four.

BEST place IMO is mi casita, on west broad. but dont go in there if you dont speak spanish, they speak MINIMAL english in there. its VERY authentic.

I was trying to find the name of the place that's in Westland mall but couldn't. I don't think it's the same place from what Google maps is saying. Mi Casita in the strip malls across the street in front of the old bowling alley, now flea market?

Do you know the name of the place in Westland mall? I went there once and it was good, actual Mexican, food.

I've seen like 5 hispanics since moving here.

You don't spend enough time on the 'right' sides of town. If you want some good Mexican food just go to any of the places that people are suggesting, only if they are on the west side near broad and 270 or out in/near Whitehall. You'll see plenty of Hispanic's while you are there. Nothing like Cali or Texas, but they are around.

The exact tequila I request when there. Usually get my food to-go since I'm so close and have to limit myself to one or I end up downing four.

lol Rigsby drank 3 at dinner the other night I sually drink pacifico's when I am there. They have the best fucking bbq sauce ever. I get bbq chikin quesodilla and bbq chicken burrito