Another noob

slow spec v

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL ... I'm just fucking with you. Besides yellow has several other awesome applications, like school-buses, bananas, and sunflowers. So thats awesome !

your car is dark blue shut up :gtfo:

welcome newbie, gl getting another car

Where's WonderBra??? I for sure thought he would be all over this thread.

But welcome Noob. Its ok that its yellow It makes u standout which is good i think :confused:

I guess it's good to stand out when your car is slower than old people fuck, or is it the other way around? Oh well either way yes it does stand out and yes it is slow. ;)

I guess it's good to stand out when your car is slower than old people fuck, or is it the other way around? Oh well either way yes it does stand out and yes it is slow. ;)

Well, there's something to be said for a slow fuck ..... :p

Wait a garsh darn minute ..... are you slamming old people? I for one resemble that remark. :slap:

Wait. I'm confused. Is this the thread is it it a PM? Who moved my walker?! :confused:

But welcome Noob. Its ok that its yellow It makes u standout which is good i think :confused:

are you tlaking about boy wonder?

doesnt he ahve a white rice patty?

Well, there's something to be said for a slow fuck ..... :p

Wait a garsh darn minute ..... are you slamming old people? I for one resemble that remark. :slap:

Wait. I'm confused. Is this the thread is it it a PM? Who moved my walker?! :confused:

I would never slam the blue hairs on purpose. I bet the cleaning lady that steals money out of the jar behind the cereal knows where you'r walker is.

I would never slam the blue hairs on purpose. I bet the cleaning lady that steals money out of the jar behind the cereal knows where you'r walker is.

Dammit! Why in the hell did you tell him? Not only does he know that, now, but he's gonna realize it's been me in drag this whole time!

Dammit! Why in the hell did you tell him? Not only does he know that, now, but he's gonna realize it's been me in drag this whole time!

Oh shit, I probably should keep this to myself but, oh fuck it, he said that he has been rubbing one out at night thinking about the cleaning lady! :eek:

Don't kill the messenger!

Damn Kenny how can you go from having a 87 turbo t, 85 El Camino and an R6. Just don't see too many guys riding an R6 with their mullet blowing in the wind. I just figured that you would ride a harley by looking at the cars you own! :)
  • Confused 1

Here I am! WooHoo! Bitches! You better watch out cuz Im all over this thread now mutha fucka's.

So yeah, if you plan on keeping the car I suggest doing the balance shaft removal. Also, I will have some parts for sale in the next couple months after I put the car back to stock because, I too am on the hunt for a GTO. (Kinda wierd)

I got wheels, drag radials, header, exhaust, intake, sway bars, possibly springs/ struts, and motor mount inserts that I will be willing to sell. Let me know if you would be interested.

Here I am! WooHoo! Bitches! You better watch out cuz Im all over this thread now mutha fucka's.

So yeah, if you plan on keeping the car I suggest doing the balance shaft removal. Also, I will have some parts for sale in the next couple months after I put the car back to stock because, I too am on the hunt for a GTO. (Kinda wierd)

I got wheels, drag radials, header, exhaust, intake, sway bars, possibly springs/ struts, and motor mount inserts that I will be willing to sell. Let me know if you would be interested.

I might be interested in the wheels, exhaust, mmi, and possibly the springs because it might be awhile before I go the GTO route.