Another IQ test thread

V8 Beast

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenny doesn't care he hates me. Actually he hates almost everything.

That would mean I give a fuck about you. You've got it all wrong.

You don't know shit about me.

Until you provide proof you scored a 153 in high school I'm going to call you a liar.

Why do people get so butt hurt when other people say they are smart? Why does their intelligence mean anything to you?

I think when someone makes the self-determination that they're intelligent via an internet quiz, it seems a bit like an attempt at bragging. Rather then ask why someone is "butt hurt" about someone claiming intelligence, I question the intention to post such a thread in the first place.

Obviously you did too. ;)

Your mamma. :o

Actually, I didn't understand your post. I see you were asking Trowa if he was that smart in HS. Not comparing Trowa to a HS Einstein. Seems I may've failed reading comprehension. :D

He did, but only because he resented the education system. He actually wrote several scientific and mathematics books while he was a teenager. I had one of his quotes in my signature once, but he has a ton of great thoughts:

"Imagination is more important than knowledge."

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."

"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school."

"It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education."

I don't think an IQ test can properly measure any person's brain power.

Yeah, that's what I heard. I share many of the same beliefs about our education system and one of the reasons why, at one point, I was having problems in school. They thought skipping me ahead a year would help. I did improve back to A's, but not because they skipped me.

I'm going to be serious for a moment...

Why do people get so butt hurt when other people say they are smart? Why does their intelligence mean anything to you?

Edit.. Seriously, why would an IQ test thread need to be in the kitchen :confused:

I am serious for a moment....

Males always like to 1up each other on anything. Their pride is slightly damaged when they do worse then another male. Bragging sometimes plays a key roll in making it worse. Add the internet and it is real easy to say more then you should to someone.

But I don't care anymore. I just want to open my Christmas presents under my tree dammit!

I don't think an IQ test can properly measure any person's brain power.

What the hell is "brain power" exactly? Is it anything like solar power? Ethanol? A Chinese push-up? When someone has a lot of brain power, does his or her brain sprout large biceps that flex mightily when they solve difficult mathematical problems?

BTW, I've got lots of very official documentation that says my IQ is higher than 99 percent of the population, but, apparently, it falls below just about everyone in this thread. Ergo, CR is populated by geniuses and guys who only date girls named Adriana Lima.