Hello from Sunny Cali

jetspeedz

The guy is a regular on gdc and is willing to offer up good advice. He also buys some really good shit. It sounds like a good deal for all the parts he is selling, but right now alot of people are broke so I guess you have to hit up as many forums as you can

Thanks for the kind words, i guess not everyone can see the reasoning behind the multiple ads

Regardless ill continue to post here for people like yourself and other members

cheers

Thanks for your support Adam.

Sorry if I'm a bit protective of our site. You know we've had people just sign up to sell their crap. Jet made a few helpful posts after our little conversation. So I can eat humble pie. No prob. Nothing wrong with me calling him out as long as he does what's good.

Like i said i like the site layout and know a few people in Ohio so im willing to contribute but changing my for sale post in the classifieds section to SPAM is uncalled for.

shittygsxr - thanks again for the kind words, if you enjoyed that issue you will be able to see it again in cycle world magazine since it just came out. It didn't get on the cover like super street bike so you will need to flip through to find a 2 page story on it. The bike looks the same so not much difference but since that shoot the bike has been overhauled with new parts and completely different front end. I will say this these last set of parts are hard to get and not cheap. FGR CMC MXL P34-GP and so on since i don't want to give it all away.. Another magazine is interested in the doing a full cover for the new build so be on the lookout.