2001 Ford Lightning with Kennebell and a 50 Shot

DTM Brian

520hp right at 2k rpm :eek:

That's the TQ curve you are looking at.

Bryan, is the nitrous tune richer/has less timing, or was the car just warmer by that point? Or, why is there less power/tq before the nitrous kicks in on the nitrous run than the non-nitrous run?

That's the TQ curve you are looking at.

Bryan, is the nitrous tune richer/has less timing, or was the car just warmer by that point? Or, why is there less power/tq before the nitrous kicks in on the nitrous run than the non-nitrous run?

2 Degrees less timing and a 1/2 point richer A/F as a buffer with the spray.

thats gotta be fun, pulling the front wheel on the streets is pretty badass! I have been looking at some lightnings and thinking of parting with the tbss. There was a red one at a light last night in westerville, clean as hell and is making me think I really do need to get a mod motor powered daily.

You know of any guys having the plugs blow out of the head on the lightnings?

thats gotta be fun, pulling the front wheel on the streets is pretty badass! I have been looking at some lightnings and thinking of parting with the tbss. There was a red one at a light last night in westerville, clean as hell and is making me think I really do need to get a mod motor powered daily.

You know of any guys having the plugs blow out of the head on the lightnings?

only the 99-01 heads do that, 02-04 have way more threads and thus keeping the plugs in better. I hand ported my 01 heads and as long as you torque them right and use anti seize your pefectly fine