My Introduction Thread.

Aesthetic_Influx

Damn, get Tim and Mike on here; anything you need to know about 6cyl turbo nissans is covered. Silver Twin is the best in the midwest from what I have been reputably told.

Wish I could still turn.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Mike, nice to see you branching out. I'm still a noob here so technically I can't welcome you. Cars are looking great, can't wait for spring to head to the Dragon again.

Tim

You know, somehow I knew you would be on here too Tim. :)

I thought it was finally time to start being social in the local area since I've been here for a year now. I'm going to be working on finalizing plans for ZdayZ this next week or so. We'll be there one way or another!

10 second pro-touring race bike hauler is the end goal. Buick Grand National powered.

Wow, now that's truly a function-meets-form vehicle. Very nice!

Silver Twin is the best in the midwest from what I have been reputably told.

This is the absolute truth.

nice whips, welcome. I have a 300zx tt as well but its becoming a headache already and I cant really afford to own two tt cars since I am buying an S4 soon. Prolly goin to sell the Z soon :(

I can understand where you're coming from - it definitely takes a healthy amount of time and budget to keep both "happy". When I was looking for a DD replacement, I was literally on the verge of picking up a 2001 S4 at a local European dealership. Then I realized that I would become either really happy or really broke between the two cars. Congrats on the soon-to-happen S4 purchase!

• Upvote 1