Where is Blazor and MO?

bahd-ler

opie and anthony is definitely better than stern.

I already hated "the rock" because now we don't have a station that plays new rock in columbus, just another classic rock station. If it was good classic rock I wouldn't mind, but all they play is nirvana and guns and roses ALL DAY.

Now they put on shitty bob and tom...99.7 is no longer on my presets

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny how most of the Howard haters have never listened to his show or if they did it was for a couple of minutes. Yes I'm over 18 and I listen. Because you know, the people he interviews are children, or all they talk about is juvenile things. :rolleyes: . I mean why would you want to listen to the best interviewer of our Lifetime? He actually asks questions that are interesting. Not just, What movie are you making? What's it about? and then end with "go see this movie on March 16th". I don't want to listen to a big PR thing. Howard tells them to shut it about that stuff and asks interesting questions.

Question for those that like O and A, do you like Jay Leno too?

id like to get sirius/xm/whatever to listen to stern, but im too lazy to drop whatever it cost to get it in my car, and something to listen at work (guy behind me listened online daily then work must have shut it down caus he no longer can get on), and pay the monthly fee for the service

i liked stern when he was on E at 11pm years ago, although it should have been on cable and commercial free.

and no, rush doesnt make more than stern. IIRC, his contract for 5 years when he went to sattelite radio was $500,000,000 (500 million)

Funny how most of the Howard haters have never listened to his show or if they did it was for a couple of minutes. Yes I'm over 18 and I listen. Because you know, the people he interviews are children, or all they talk about is juvenile things. :rolleyes: . I mean why would you want to listen to the best interviewer of our Lifetime? He actually asks questions that are interesting. Not just, What movie are you making? What's it about? and then end with "go see this movie on March 16th". I don't want to listen to a big PR thing. Howard tells them to shut it about that stuff and asks interesting questions.

Question for those that like O and A, do you like Jay Leno too?

I listened to Howard for probably 5 years. Got sick of his schtick. Np pun intended