Man working on X-Mas eve Blows.....

Bens06GTP

:(

I have about a hundred things I need to finish up at home and Im stuck here until 4pm today.

Not to mention I hit a curb last night in my neghborhood and bent my rim. Im not in the X-Mas mood at all right now, and I hope time with friends and family tonight and tomrrow helps. :(

Hey look at it this way, at least you are still in the country and you get to at least see family and friends. It could be worse.

Dont get me wrong, I am not complaining I signed up for what I am doing. But it makes it hard to feel bad for others.

I appreciate what you do, but you are correct. You signed up for that. I guess I also signed up for working on X-Mas eve. Either way it blows, and I cant wait to get out of here today and spend the holiday with people I like instead of annoying co-workers.

Yeah it blows. Make the best of it though. As long as you dont have to work Christmas day.

I am fine with missing Christmas totally this year, I dont know if it is a mental thing because I know I cant be there or what but I dont have any problems just telling myself Christmas isnt coming around for me this time. We are really lucky though here. Everyone is doing a good job making sure that people are doing alright for the holidays and enjoying it as much as possible. We have really good food, tons of random goodies, tons of packages from families, and even a little party (with no damn beer) for us tomorow. I havent looked recently but I know the weather has been shitty for you guys. Hopefully its better now, but I know you sure as hell not enjoying the 75* that I am.

Yeah it blows. Make the best of it though. As long as you dont have to work Christmas day.

I am fine with missing Christmas totally this year, I dont know if it is a mental thing because I know I cant be there or what but I dont have any problems just telling myself Christmas isnt coming around for me this time. We are really lucky though here. Everyone is doing a good job making sure that people are doing alright for the holidays and enjoying it as much as possible. We have really good food, tons of random goodies, tons of packages from families, and even a little party (with no damn beer) for us tomorow. I havent looked recently but I know the weather has been shitty for you guys. Hopefully its better now, but I know you sure as hell not enjoying the 75* that I am.

Right now I have the same attitude. I couldnt care less if Christmas comes this year or not. I praying that it is because Im here and because I bent my rim last night and not because Im being a scrooge. Im going to try to be cheerful for everyone elses sake, but at this point thats going to take some effort.

Stay safe over there man, and thank you for what you do for us here in the states.

Hey look at it this way, at least you are still in the country and you get to at least see family and friends. It could be worse.

Dont get me wrong, I am not complaining I signed up for what I am doing. But it makes it hard to feel bad for others.

I enjoyed my 2 Christmas seasons overseas, the food was always better. Not to mention, the Christmas tree gets shot up the next day :)

Shuddup beetch. I'm here till 10, which equates to many many hours on CR.

I love my job, and volunteer for just about all holidays except the 4th.

:D

You volunteer for holiday work and you could be at home paid? Do they pay you more for working holidays? If not I don't understand why you would do that. I rather sleep.

You volunteer for holiday work and you could be at home paid? Do they pay you more for working holidays? If not I don't understand why you would do that. I rather sleep.

No, its pretty much work holiday get another day off of your choosing.

I mostly do it because most people I work with are much older and have big family things with kids/ect. It really hurts them to work, but it's no big deal to me.

On the home on the computer or at work not that much difference to me.

:bangbang:

No, its pretty much work holiday get another day off of your choosing.

I mostly do it because most people I work with are much older and have big family things with kids/ect. It really hurts them to work, but it's no big deal to me.

On the home on the computer or at work not that much difference to me.

:bangbang:

Oh comp time then. We are different. I am too much of an asshole. I would want off regardless of other co-workers. :D

When you get home we are taking your skis out no matter what the weather!

When you get home we are taking your skis out no matter what the weather!

I was already planing on it. You know conviently I am due back right before Memorial Day weekend. Should be a great first weekend to visit the lake or maybe the houseboat.

Are you still going to have yours next year?

:(

I have about a hundred things I need to finish up at home and Im stuck here until 4pm today.

Not to mention I hit a curb last night in my neghborhood and bent my rim. Im not in the X-Mas mood at all right now, and I hope time with friends and family tonight and tomrrow helps. :(

Its 11:20pm and i just sent out 2 techs to the westside on 8 NO HEAT CALL... :o