Indoor water parks?????

HAOLE

Great Wolf in Cincy FTW.

Very family orientated, they even have "den" 2 story rooms with area for kids and adults ect. Tons of kid orientated activities, and very reasonably priced for what you get IMO.

Also about the closest one that is decent. I've heard great things about Kalahari as well though.

I've been to the Great Wolf Lodge, the one by Kings Island. If you have the cash to spend, it's a super nice place. The indoor park is really nice, the staff is cool, the rooms are nice, and the building itself is just really nice for a family weekend trip.

They have 5 or more different styles of rooms depending on what your trip is for.

Hope it helps, have fun.

Kalahari

seriously, you can end the thread, Kalahari is BY FAR the best indoor park.

My wife loves indoor water parks and has been to pretty much any park that is within a 12 hour drive of c-bus.

I have been to Kalahari twice now. the rooms are nice and the park is HUGE.

Kalahari

seriously, you can end the thread, Kalahari is BY FAR the best indoor park.

My wife loves indoor water parks and has been to pretty much any park that is within a 12 hour drive of c-bus.

I have been to Kalahari twice now. the rooms are nice and the park is HUGE.

Kalahari seems to come up as the nicest. It is also the priciest. They are about 240/night this weekend. I guess that is not bad considering that covers admission to the park too.

Kalahari seems to come up as the nicest. It is also the priciest. They are about 240/night this weekend. I guess that is not bad considering that covers admission to the park too.

honestly, you get what you pay for.

if you don't have to go this weekend, look a few weeks out.... they typically have some specials if you are negotiable on date.

and remember...the wife will prolly have sex with you. makes any price a-ok

Come down to Great Wolf, it's not far from my house.

Never been in, but it looks impressive from the road. There's also a great side trip if your kids are into trains:

http://www.entertrainmentjunction.com/

and remember...the wife will prolly have sex with you. makes any price a-ok

I'd side with the one that makes her let me sleep. :p

I worked on, great wolfs, coco keys, and ft rapids over on hamilton. I have been to them all. Ft rapids isnt the best but we have been there about 20 times and the kids enjoyed it. Coco keys was aweful. Great wolf is the best of the 3 but not so much so I would drive clear down there just for it. You could have fun spending a day in ft rapids if you had kids. Dont be an adult and think your going to go there by yourself and not be bored after a few hrs at most.

Kalahari is by far the best. One thing to remember about Sandusky there are 4 or 5 other indoor water parks to choose from.

Kalahari

Cedar points park

great wolf

Ramada inn

small little shithole that isn't worth the time.

also ranked them from best to worst.