hay guise

MmSadda

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Thanks man! :)

I think it's in salem ohio? pretty sure, gates open at 11 and i think i'm racing the Yukon. I sent you a event thing on facebook that my cousin's gf made.
Yeah, I probably won't make it out... sounds awesome, though!

You can have an Avatar as soon as you go wing-less.

The Corvair and the Grand Am are both wingless. Actually,neither of those has a spoiler of any sort. I can haz avatar na0w?

• Confused 1

BWAHAHA! When I first read your post, I wondered what the hell you were smoking. Then I saw you drive a first gen. (p.s. I hope you have an independent rear suspension, if you're going to crack on how FCs handle. ;) ) I know I recognize you from other forums, too.

Mine can outhandle an FC with no issue.

PS. Stock suspension, stock wheels.

Really? I was always under the impression that an FC would outhandle an FB, stock for stock... even though they're a bit heavier, the more refined suspension should make 'em handle better... that's just what I've heard, though.

Turns out, I actually don't have any more pics beyond the one at the bottom of this post :( The car's being stored in my grandma's garage for the winter, so I don't know when I'll have a chance to get more pictures. I'll try to if I stop by there some time, though I won't likely drive it out for a wh

It is in fact my dad's name on the title; it's his car, though I may be taking it off his hands when he takes over my uncle's 68 Firebird project (when my uncle finally admits he's not doing shit with it.) The Vair been bored and stroked 30 over, rebuilt 20k miles ago. Also, had a slightly hotter cam thrown in, but I'm unsure of the specs. Sadly, though, it's an autotragic.... it'd be significantly more fun if it had a 3- or 4-speed. Coincidentally, we may be swapping for a different transmission soon; my dad's resarching what's an easy swap into the car.

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a169/collinfoust/corvair1.jpg?t=1230943444

Also, I've got some buddies out in California who are into cars, mostly RX7 guys, a couple Nissan guys, but one of 'em bought a Corvair shell, and found an original Corvair turbo engine. It's a rather odd look for the car, but you might get a kick out of this, too:

http://photos-d.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v357/51/14/82000840/n82000840_30653707_8858.jpg

http://photos-e.ll.facebook.com/photos-ll-sf2p/v357/51/14/82000840/n82000840_30653708_9158.jpg

He's in the process of rebuilding the engine right now, and talking about trying to find a way to swap in a Subaru engine at some point.

Now wnaplay, if you don't mind, I think it's your turn to post some pics of your Vair. This site needs more Corvair lovin!

• Upvote 1

Bwahahaha! My user title's riceboy? Interestingly enough, I was just thinking it's mostly V8 guys here, and I should change my title to "Resident Ricebox" or "Resident 1.3l Ricebox"

Those yo boys? They wit you? What a flamer. Glad I don't hang out with those chumps. :D

Oh and welcome dude! :lol:

Hahaha thanks, man! I just met 'em at Sloopys, but all the CR people I met there seemed pretty cool.

your gay. i hate you. go fucking die you dirty mouthed whore!

How'd jo0 know about my oral herpes, and how I got 'em?

welcome
Thanks! The fox body in your sig looks WAY clean! Is that yours?