Newb from ls1tech

antivtec

%5Bimg%5Dhttp%3A//i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr128/KevinLang01/Camaro6.jpg[/img]

Here is a pic of my Camaro from the listing when I got it in May.

Mods are SLP lid, smooth bellows, magnaflow exhaust, 3.73s with ta cover, adj. phrod, RCAs, hawk pads all around and crossdrilled rotors, more to come with money

Apperance mods: now has a billet grille with a 70 chevelle ss badge, camaro letters in back are chrome, clear corners, and aftermarket headlights.

I just got out of the army back in September, and moved back home here.

Hopefully gonna get some track time at national trails this summer and looking forward to going to good guys and shows like that again.

DO you guys do cruise nights at like Quaker steak and lube or anything like that?

• Upvote 1

I just got out of the army back in September, and moved back home here.

Hopefully gonna get some track time at national trails this summer and looking forward to going to good guys and shows like that again.

DO you guys do cruise nights at like Quaker steak and lube or anything like that?

Nah we dont cruise with the people who get us kicked out if we do anything it'll be on here and we advise dont invite friends who think its cool to speed threw parking lots and do burnouts! :cool:

those ls1's got tons of torque. good for pulling trailor homes.

welcome

lol ...

Welcome to CR ... guy whose name I will forget shortly, to be forever lost in the seas of CR fbodies.

I think I've seen you around once or twice. (also in blacklick)