I Sold My Car! :(

pg

My mom is giving me her subaru forrester or something, it's a subaru. I'm flying to FL tomorrow to get it and drive back to OH.

Cars aren't really my interest any more since I got the bike. Too much work to make a car fast when I can just buy a bike that is already fast! Plus I needed the cash so I can keep my horse.

Happy new year! Go get drunk!

Nope, didn't find an alternator just told the kid it was gonna go soon.

Paul, why is it that even after you met me you still call me bud like I'm a guy, maybe thats not how you meant it, but that's how it seems. LOL

And ok maybe your car is faster than my bike now but when you bought it and I bought my bike I'm gonna take the risk that, unless it's a Z06 or something, but from the people in this thread, mustangs, formulas and SRT-4s they aren't as fast as a bike in their stock form.

2004 Dodge SRT-4 - 12.88 @ 109.76

wat

My bike traps close to that in the 1/8. Race me for money.

my car sucks ass from a dig so of course yull rock it hence why i said a ROLL

Paul, why is it that even after you met me you still call me bud like I'm a guy, maybe thats not how you meant it, but that's how it seems. LOL

And ok maybe your car is faster than my bike now but when you bought it and I bought my bike I'm gonna take the risk that, unless it's a Z06 or something, but from the people in this thread, mustangs, formulas and SRT-4s they aren't as fast as a bike in their stock form.

lol force of habbbit not used to seeing a cute girl with a quick car an bike, throws me off

</p>

It has been well documented on this site that Paul likes guys. He has made an acception in your case but by doing so he must refer to you as a guy.

You will get fucking DESTROYED.

How much cash do you want to lose?

We can do a nice roll come spring time I hate roll racing now but ull destroy my car from a dig I know this.

Let me state this again since some one quoted kennys post about my 12.89 ..... this will be from a ROLLLLLLL