Official Ohio Riders Indy MotoGP Ticket Purchase Thread

Casper

This thread is for ticket purchase comments and questions only.

For all other Indy MotoGP talk please go to this thread.

Ohio Riders Indy MotoGP Group Ticket Buy

The race this year is 8/28/09 - 8/30/09.

Corey got us some great seats. The seats we had last year were pretty good, but you only got to see the front straight. This year we're in stand E, in the covered section. This will give us a great view of turns 1,2,3, and 4, as well as the racers coming out of the pits. We have a whole section reserved, 54 seats.

attachment.php?attachmentid=591&stc=1&d=1232479907

Tickets are $110 each.

Postage will be $11.00 per order, not per ticket. If you order one ticket, postage is $11.00.

If you order six tickets, postage will be $11.00.

Tickets will be mailed by me to you directly via USPS Priority Mail, insured and with delivery confirmation.

You can, of course, pick them up from me instead of having them mailed. That's fine with me.

So what do you get for being a part of the group ticket purchase?

• Tickets are cheaper than regular price

• Tickets are good for all three days
  • Special group block seating
  • Ohio Riders name on the Indianapolis Motor Speedway video board
  • Each ticket holder will receive a FREE Red Bull Indianapolis GP souvenir
  • One-time 10% savings at the Hall of Fame Museum Gift Shop for each ticket holder

• Special Backstretch V.I.P. parking for your motorcycle
  • Parade lap on your personal motorcycle around the GP course on Monday August 31, 2009

All payments must be in by June 25th, 2009. Tickets will arrive from Indy sometime in July.

NO LONGER ACCEPTING PAYMENTS.

Please be sure to include your Ohio Riders / Columbus Racing username.

I will keep an updated list of those who've paid in this post.

Money Received from:

mrmako777 x4 + shipping shipped

Antste1 x2 waiting to hear back

bucksbandit x1 + shipping picking up Sunday (8/21)

evilTwin x1 hand delivered

Casper x2 hand delivered

PrincessPratt x1 hand delivered

gsxr750girl x1 hand delivered

Tomcat0403 x1 hand delivered

ninjachick x1 hand delivered

Total = 14

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
yah im definitely NOT buying the MotoGP tickets from last year, lol... seats were nice if all you wanted to see was the pits. SO BORING. its best sitting on the grass, close to the action!! but i may take you guys up on this offer!!!

Last year the weather was horrible. And I mean horrible. If you werent under covered seats, you were hating life.

Last year the weather was horrible. And I mean horrible. If you werent under covered seats, you were hating life.

right. the seats that OhioRiders are doing are nice!! but its nice to walk out after the race starts and watch the rest of the track, then go back to your seats towards the end!!!

weather COMPLETELY sucked. im glad we were under the overhang!! but wouldnt have cared if we werent. I have rain gear, lol... i hope the weather is like saturday was last year, but for the whole weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
Glad I saved my money. Most likely in this year.

It was still a blast since we had covered seats.. Granted it would have been more fun with good weather but we all had a good time.. That and at least where I stayed, we were within 2 blocks of all the bars downtown and the shenanigans insued. Just ask drew, nick, or whogey. Our hotel local was pimptastic.

It was still a blast since we had covered seats.. Granted it would have been more fun with good weather but we all had a good time.. That and at least where I stayed, we were within 2 blocks of all the bars downtown and the shenanigans insued. Just ask drew, nick, or whogey. Our hotel local was pimptastic.

+1111111

such a good time last year...couldn't even begin to describe the shenanigans :drink: :drink: :drink:

• 1 month later...
Problem solved. Group ticket sale is on. We're partnering with Jeff at Gixxer.com. No worries about not getting tickets. Woot. Many thanks to him and Corey for setting this up for us!!!

:badgerrock: hell yeah man! thanks again jeff!

No problem guys/gals. I know I'm over here in Illinois, but my 5th g-grandfather is buried near Troy, OH...so that's good enough to be in OhioRiders maybe?

I will also pass along that I may still have accomodations available at the Staybridge Suites in Plainfield. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, living room w/ sleeper sofa and full size equipped kitchen for $179 a night (regular $295 a night)....!!!! Would work great for several follks staying together. It is a package deal thru me, can't get it on your own thru Staybridge. Just let me know.

Edited by junioRace

No problem guys/gals. I know I'm over here in Illinois, but my 5th g-grandfather is buried near Troy, OH...so that's good enough to be in OhioRiders maybe?

I will also pass along that I may still have accomodations available at the Staybridge Suites in Plainfield. 2 bedroom, 2 bath, living room w/ sleeper sofa and full size equipped kitchen for $179 a night (regular $295 a night)....!!!! Would work great for several follks staying together. It is a package deal thru me, can't get it on your own thru Staybridge. Just let me know.

How far is the staybridge from the track?

Ok, that makes a lotta sense now. The reason why I asked is because I think there is a Plainfield in Illinois and he is from Illinois so I wanted to make sure. Thanks Casper.