Official Ohio Riders Indy MotoGP Ticket Purchase Thread

Casper

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the word on the ones I PM'd you about? Any word yet? :D

My guy is on vacation, but will be back Friday (I know, come back for one day?). He emailed me saying he was pretty sure it won't be a problem, but to give him until Friday to let me know for sure. I'll call you as soon as I know, but looks like it won't be a problem for a few more people to join in.

My guy is on vacation, but will be back Friday (I know, come back for one day?). He emailed me saying he was pretty sure it won't be a problem, but to give him until Friday to let me know for sure. I'll call you as soon as I know, but looks like it won't be a problem for a few more people to join in.

Sweet, sounds good.

How the hell did I miss this ???:wtf:

I know its totally last minute but you got extra tix and rooms at this point Ben ? I may be able to get away that weekend

Check on hotels.com. That's where we found our room. We looked there and then double checked the properties website to get the lowest price.

I had the 3 day General Admission ticket last year. It allowed me to move around. I found the best place to watch the races was on the grassy knoll at the golf course.

Here's what me and my friend Ray have for MOTOGP tickets this year.

MOTOGP TICKETS!

2 parking passes (look like armbands, guess they go on the bike)

2 -3day general admission tickets

2 vouchers for MotoGP souvenirs

2 release forms for riders

2 track lap passes

2 10% Hall of Fame museum discount vouchers

Some maps of the track, and instructions on entering at Gate 10 (for both parking and track lap)

Looks like for the track lap we have a choice of times:

Friday Aug 28th 8-10am

Or

Monday Aug 31st 8-9am

Entry is at Gate 10 off 30th street.

If this package is still available, and you are an AMA member I suggest you jump on it. $150 for the whole shooting match. I'm pretty sure 2 general admission tix would run you that without all the freebies.

Did someone say track lap?? You boys have fun sitting in those boring stands:wheeliezx10:

should i have ticket in my mail box yet?
Nope. I PMed you though. I have it ready to be mailed (or delivered, depending on your reply to the PM).
i was thinking the same thing...what is going on with the tix
I could've sworn I talked to you and you were going to call me to come pick them up last weekend. Now, I can't find the PM. I don't think I dreamed it, but maybe I did? Hell, I thought I had your number and I don't. I think I'm losing my mind. Anyways, I'm PMing you my number. I can meet you whenever you want. Just give me a ring.

Everyone else should have their tickets except for mrmako777, who's tickets somehow got mailed back to me thanks to the US Postal Service. Yeah, I insured a package for $450, paid for delivery confirmation, etc to ship it 1 miles from the post office to my house. :nono: