Snap on tool box FS

Guest Removed

Guest Removed
I don't know a lot about tool boxes, but does a tool box like that really cost 1200?

top and bottom new was over 3000 if i remember right... and those side cab like that used go for 350-400 used....

and this box

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/gearhead559/100_0012.jpg

cost over 8k new (top and bottom) and thats the same side cab hanging off of it for a size idea for you.

I can assure you $1200.00 is a hell of a deal. Rob knows i was a Snap on dealer for awhile and the top and bottom box was acually $3500.00 new plus i think he is selling the side cab which new was $800.00. But one thing Rob forgot to mention is the fact a Snap on box has a "LIFETIME WARRENTY" regaurdless who bought it new. Everything except the paint is coverd and the Doug Herbert displays as they were a limited edition. So drawer slides, Say spot weld breaks on drawer or even the spot welds on the main supports of the box, even the top box lid shocks are covered. Also say something happens where the box is beyond repair, The box will be replaced the something comparable. That is why Snap on boxes cost what they do. Craftsman boxes are ok but cant hold much weight for a long period of time. And by the way i paid almost $20,000 dollars for my Snap on box alone, But i will never have to buy another box. Hope this helps you out Rob Edited by getnbze
typo