gun show - westland mall jan 3/4

cptn janks

I need a new clip (or two) for my Glock 26 so I might try and go tomorow. I'd REALLY like to find a clip extension of some sort not sure if they have a vendor there that has something like this.

I heard a story of a vendor selling a Hi-Point to a customer. Loaded it, placed it on the table, table gets bumped hard and the gun shoots said vendor in the leg. This is just a rumor I heard while I was in my CCW class.

I need a new clip (or two) for my Glock 26 so I might try and go tomorow. I'd REALLY like to find a clip extension of some sort not sure if they have a vendor there that has something like this.

I have both of these.

I heard a story of a vendor selling a Hi-Point to a customer. Loaded it, placed it on the table, table gets bumped hard and the gun shoots said vendor in the leg. This is just a rumor I heard while I was in my CCW class.

No, not even a highpoint will fire when knocked around. Most likely a loaded gun was handed to someone who didn't keep their finger off the trigger. I've had more than my fair share of guns loaded and handed to me at a gun show. I politely unload it and drop the gun on the table and walk off.

The prices were out of line. Used Glocks for more than Vances sells them for NEW. AR and AKs were still in Obama-panic price range. Mil-surp stuff was either bubba'd, junk bores, or over-priced. And I didn't get any damn wasabi jerky, so I'm fucking pissed off that way too.