OSU vs. Texas

Dr. Apex

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't fault either side for anything on this game. Texas played brilliantly, and OSU fought like madmen and held them to a near stalemate.

The only complaint I have is that one bad call for helmet contact. The officials were way off their game, and Tressel should have challenged it. When he challenged the spot later on, I just about fell down laughing.

"I don't think there's anybody in the country who can beat us at this point," McCoy said.

:jerkit: *cough* Texas Tech *cough*

Aside from nearly being upset from an "inferior" team WITH a few questionable calls, I wouldn't being calling my team the "best in the country".

You can't fault either side for anything on this game. Texas played brilliantly, and OSU fought like madmen and held them to a near stalemate.

The only complaint I have is that one bad call for helmet contact. The officials were way off their game, and Tressel should have challenged it. When he challenged the spot later on, I just about fell down laughing.

I firmly believe that the replays will show that the receiver fumbled the ball out of bounds and, therefore, Tressel was absolutely right to challenge the spot.

I firmly believe that the replays will show that the receiver fumbled the ball out of bounds and, therefore, Tressel was absolutely right to challenge the spot.

I watched the replays, he hit the ground before he lost the ball.

And it's not the fact that he challenged the spot. It's the fact that he DIDN'T challenge the call on the earlier hit, when it was guaranteed that the call would have been reversed. I don't know whether it would have changed the outcome of the game, but right then Texas was losing momentum. Losing that call probably would have ended their drive. Tressel blew that one.

Okay, a Ford-150 just careened off the road and crashed into the rental office at my apartment complex. Truck stalled for a second, then he got it started and drove away with the right front tire hanging completely off (and sparks flying everywhere). I just got off the phone with 9-1-1, and now I'm hearing the police helicopter flying overhead. Guy had to been completely drunk. He was at an angle where I couldn't get his license plate number though. Guy is going to kill someone.

Okay, a Ford-150 just careened off the road and crashed into the rental office at my apartment complex. Truck stalled for a second, then he got it started and drove away with the right front tire hanging completely off (and sparks flying everywhere). I just got off the phone with 9-1-1, and now I'm hearing the police helicopter flying overhead. Guy had to been completely drunk. He was at an angle where I couldn't get his license plate number though. Guy is going to kill someone.

Must have been in a big hurry to get to campus to burn some couches.

ROFL

Wow, Demetrius sounds so dejected during the post-game. Like he doesn't even want to be there or say anything positive about the game.

He was RIPPING Pryor's running