OSU vs. Texas

Dr. Apex

it hurts, but not like a blow out would have. besides, you know for sure the Texas players thought they were going to kill us.......maybe now they respect us a little more.

Yeah they better!

Easy to say but come on he only had 1 sec to do anything before he was hit. We all know he isnt that type of player.

An thats why TP shouldve been in!

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah they better!

An thats why TP shouldve been in!

Not like TP hasnt blown it in some big games for us also. who knows he would have ran and danced around and ran the clock out or have B get sacked then throw a bomb. either way it was going to end the same way. the buckeyes did very well and it was a great game. just didnt turn out our way.... again

Not like TP hasnt blown it in some big games for us also. who knows he would have ran and danced around and ran the clock out or have B get sacked then throw a bomb. either way it was going to end the same way. the buckeyes did very well and it was a great game. just didnt turn out our way.... again

Very True! Maybe next year!!

Great game. Unfortunately, the team I wanted to win didn't.

Some thoughts:

- Beanie Wells is hurt. It looks like he grabbed for his hamstring after one of his longer runs toward the end of the first half. That he only ran like three times in the second half makes me thing he pulled something. I'm not surprised - he's about the least durable back I've ever seen.

-Terrell Pryor threw like shit. It looked like he was trying to "push" the ball every time he threw it. Also, he made several bad decisions tonight. When he almost had it picked off near the end zone, he could have easily ran for 15 yards (and, perhaps, a TD).

-Ohio State's defense played exceptionally well beyond just a few instances. They stayed very aggressive, and I liked to see that.

-The pass from Boeckman to Pryor was phenomenal. Absolutely one of the best plays of this whole season.

-The refs blew the call on the fourth down spot on Texas' last drive. IMO, the receiver actually fumbled the ball out of bounds, but they didn't see it/call it, so they spotted the ball where he had initially reached out (before the fumble). Had it been called correctly, it was a fumble, Texas fails to convert on fourth down, and Ohio State wins.

-I'm absolutely not ashamed to be an Ohio State fan. This was a great game that came down to the last second. Ohio State can hold their head high. They just happened to be the lesser of two good teams tonight.

It's amazing that you posted in the first page and then once the game was over. I'm wondering if you would have whored up this thread if the outcome was different.

First, go back read all my posts in this thread.

Second, come back and apologize for not knowing what the fuck your saying.

3rd, fuck off.

Great game. Unfortunately, the team I wanted to win didn't.

Some thoughts:

- Beanie Wells is hurt. It looks like he grabbed for his hamstring after one of his longer runs toward the end of the first half. That he only ran like three times in the second half makes me thing he pulled something. I'm not surprised - he's about the least durable back I've ever seen.

-Terrell Pryor threw like shit. It looked like he was trying to "push" the ball every time he threw it. Also, he made several bad decisions tonight. When he almost had it picked off near the end zone, he could have easily ran for 15 yards (and, perhaps, a TD).

-Ohio State's defense played exceptionally well beyond just a few instances. They stayed very aggressive, and I liked to see that.

-The pass from Boeckman to Pryor was phenomenal. Absolutely one of the best plays of this whole season.

-The refs blew the call on the fourth down spot on Texas' last drive. IMO, the receiver actually fumbled the ball out of bounds, but they didn't see it/call it, so they spotted the ball where he had initially reached out (before the fumble). Had it been called correctly, it was a fumble, Texas fails to convert on fourth down, and Ohio State wins.

-I'm absolutely not ashamed to be an Ohio State fan. This was a great game that came down to the last second. Ohio State can hold their head high. They just happened to be the lesser of two good teams tonight.

I like the way u think!

I disagree about the defense. They stayed agressive and Texas knew that. Took advantage of the blitzes on the last drive. They probably would have stopped Texas if they would have backed out of the blitzes a few times on that last drive.

I vote Beenie has an accident injury in the first 4 plays.

Then, OSU will lose bad and Tressel will blame the loss on Beenie's health instead of his nutless coaching. I hope that bitch gets fucking fired this year.

Texas by 24.

You mean this?