Thinking about having my stripes painted on..

V8 Beast

Like stripes with ghost flames

Ok rice mageee, u cars perfect the way it is why mess with perfection? I can understand the hassel with vinyls but get them painted on the way they are now. Ghost flames or bunny rabits there both just as gay an won't make u any faster lol

Ps can I stick my penis in ur gas tank since ur cars sexy?

Ok rice mageee, u cars perfect the way it is why mess with perfection? I can understand the hassel with vinyls but get them painted on the way they are now. Ghost flames or bunny rabits there both just as gay an won't make u any faster lol

Ps can I stick my penis in ur gas tank since ur cars sexy?

:gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo::gtfo:simply:gtfo:

Guest Removed

no not ghost flames. thats getting old

im talking true fire, with skulls and the beast flamed into them, then run over it with a candy (really make things pop)and clear that bitch

+1 on the airbrushing it will make the car apart from the rest.

My input on the airbrushing though is nothing too "out there" just something simple ghosted into the stripes and then Black candy the stripes. Not many companies have used black candy but I know of one. I tried to make some when I was in school and all the colors were easy to make, you really couldnt screw any of them up except for the black. It never turned out well doing it myself.

• 4 weeks later...