young retarded kid with a fast vette

ttslowz

how is a vette rice? hmmm maybe cause you cant afford one. its ok , my plates say "hi hater" for a reason i understand, the hate is strong in this place

Not the Vette, the owner.

I could easily afford one, or two. I prefer having four seats and still kicking the shit outta loud-mouthed ricers like yourself.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it was dads phone, but gave it to me so he could pick up his new zr1. so its now my car, still in his name but he doesnt drive it. im not going to lie about that. im spoiled so hate all you want. but its still not going to save you once we hit the street/ strip

Junior is already behind the game.

Hurry up and get your worthless piece of shit banned. If you cannot read the god damned Stickies at the Top of the Forum, you are as worthless as a dick on Phil ( ^^^).

KillJoy

:gtfo::asshole:

new kid is hilarious, i may skip practice for this. sike

I love threads like this, so does ur vrroooommmpsh vette wanna race for money?

i would love to, let me run to daddies bank account and grab more out than you will ever make in your life. although, if you want to race for pinks, i would love another vette. i could make an oreo out of pops garage. when and where.

• Downvote 1

still in his name

Not YOUR car.

Not YOUR insurance.

Not in YOUR garage.

Who gives a fuck if you are spoiled? Are you just wanting to rub it in? Good for you, you fucking stupid ass kid who will go through life with no concept of money or worth.

Bottom line.... don't come on CR and claim your Daddy's Car is your own.

/Thread

:gtfo:

KillJoy

it was dads phone, but gave it to me so he could pick up his new zr1. so its now my car, still in his name but he doesnt drive it. im not going to lie about that. im spoiled so hate all you want. but its still not going to save you once we hit the street/ strip

His phone, huh? Ring ring.

Sounds like you have to ask your daddy permission to take his car around the block. Ask him to call me so I can tell him his son is a pansy who can't even afford his own car.

i would love to, let me run to daddies bank account and grab more out than you will ever make in your life. although, if you want to race for pinks, i would love another vette. i could make an oreo out of pops garage. when and where.

I hope you wreck your dad's vette and die.

Oh and welcome :).

God you are a stuck up piece of shit. You will never beat me.

/thread.

N/A Vette > Vrooommmpsh Vette