young retarded kid with a fast vette

ttslowz

His phone, huh? Ring ring.

Sounds like you have to ask your daddy permission to take his car around the block. Ask him to call me so I can tell him his son is a pansy who can't even afford his own car.

my bad, it was my dads car, but he is getting a zo6 so he doesnt want the old car. granted its an 07, but my dad is funny like that.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

God you are a stuck up piece of shit. You will never beat me.

/thread.

N/A Vette > Vrooommmpsh Vette

im not stuck up, i would own you boy. your nos, would run from my car. im putting up a grand, anytime any where. dig, roll, doesnt matter. i can alomost see im the fastest person.

• Downvote 1

Tell your dad congrats for being successful, luckily for you someone had enough intelligence to make money. I would never give my 17 year old kid a boosted vette, unless I wanted him to get hurt. You should take the hint....

it was dads phone, but gave it to me so he could pick up his new zr1. so its now my car, still in his name but he doesnt drive it. im not going to lie about that. im spoiled so hate all you want. but its still not going to save you once we hit the street/ strip

my bad, it was my dads car, but he is getting a zo6 so he doesnt want the old car. granted its an 07, but my dad is funny like that.

hmmm??