Bye Bye Chris Beanie Wells

Pedro1647545510

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's not ready for the NFL. He should stay to prove to himself and NFL coaches that he can play an entire season without injury. I think that would make him more valuable as well as completing a degree to fall back on when he gets booted and blacklisted for always being injured.

He's not ready for the NFL. He should stay to prove to himself and NFL coaches that he can play an entire season without injury. I think that would make him more valuable as well as completing a degree to fall back on when he gets booted and blacklisted for always being injured.

ROFL

Ever heard of Adrian Peterson?

but what if he doesnt, and does get hurt, then he's screwed

ROFL

Ever heard of Adrian Peterson?

You think it's funny becasue I show concern over a players academic and professional career. I guess you assume that he will be like Adrian. Why, because he's black? You're a racist cunt!

j/k - You're not a cunt.

Good, hopefully without a mega-star runner, Tressel might drop the run-run-pass all the time.

too bad OSU has the top running back in the country coming in next year.

I think its a good choice by wells as well. he will make a good NFL back.

Didnt know Andy Katzenmoyer was in jail....last I knew he quit playing cause of a neck injury and was coaching at westerville south.

As far as top ten picks...MAYBE one(jenkins). Rumor is wells might not even get pick in the 1st round if he doesnt have a good combine.

On the biggest Buckeye forum there is, I see no mention of him spending his spare time in prison.

http://www.buckeyeplanet.com/forum/buckeye-alumni/28163-lb-andy-katzenmoyer-official-thread.html

And good luck finding an article on the net about him being in jail.